Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: My Surgery

Kiran will mark it on my calendar and keep you in my prayers that day. You will make it through Great!!!!!!!!!! You are a very strong lady!
    Doug

Kiran~ Sorry you won't be in DC this year but very understandable as to why. Stay strong, good vibes as well as prayers coming your way. Pleaselet us know if it gets postponed. My calendar is already marked.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Kiran, I wish you a successful surgery and a quick recovery, but it sounds like it will take a while to recover from this. It sounds like you have an excellent Doctor and it's good that he took the time to explain it all very thoroughly with you and your family. I assume you are having the surgery in Vancouver, but please let me know if you are having it in Victoria, which is where I live.

You are a brave and determind young lady and I am sure you will be pleased with the outcome. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep pushing that pain-relief button when you get it! Keep us posted.

Best wishes,

Darlene
    www.karenbrain.ca

Kiran - best of everything with your surgery and recovery. You're in my thoughts and prayers

Onward and upward

Kiran, I hope that everything goes well and you have a speedy and uneventful recovery. Wise.