Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: When cops "attack" your female friend.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

When cops "attack" your female friend.

During my recent 3000 mile road trip l had plenty of adventures...this is one occurred in Oklahoma. While driving down I-40 (doing about 90+) an Oklahoma State Patrol officer just happens to be hanging out on the side of the road awaiting fine citizens who are being naughty on the interstate.

My attractive female friend just happened to be behind the wheel displaying her lead foot skills. I see the cop before she does, but it's too late. He pulls out and I'm like "here we go..." He pulls up behind us and hits the lights and she pulls over. He gets out, takes a peek, and calls her back to his car. She comes back to the car and asks for the insurance and the cop looks to the front of the car and watches me struggling to lean for the dash. I get the papers and then he invites her into the front passenger seat of his cruiser (good thing she wasn't a psycho killer) where he keeps her for nearly TWENTY MINUTES--he even turned off his flashers. I'm like, boy this stop sure is taking a long time. I can see them in the passenger side just having a grand ol' time.

She actually comes back to the car smiling. I asked her what was that all about and if she got the ticket--yup, $200. Apparently, what took so long was Officer Pimp, was asking all kinds of crazy questions:

"Is that your husband?"
    "So you help take care of him?"
    "Do you live with him?"
    "How did he get hurt?"
    "Why are you guys traveling so far?"
    "Were you born in W. Virginia?"
    "Why did you move to Atlanta?"
    ...and so on.

It didn't bother me because she and I are just really good friends. She said he could tell he was trying to figure out how close we really were. He even proceeded to tell her as she was getting out of his car to drive a little slower as she was "precious cargo." I told her should have used those feminine wiles to try and get out of that ticket.

I guess had we actually been a real couple I should have been kinda pissed, huh?

I'd write that up with all the ticket info , time and date officers name and send it to a lot of people in Oklahoma.
    the cop is probably a predator sex offender and should be removed now..
    cauda equina

I wonder where you were? That road is 6 blocks from my house. My next door neighbor is the Troop Commander and the media face of the OK Highway Patrol LOL, he's on the news all the time.

I live just west of OK City.

It's a shame she didn't get out of that ticket, given she had Officer Flirty!

Quote Originally Posted by betheny
    I wonder where you were? That road is 6 blocks from my house. My next door neighbor is the Troop Commander and the media face of the OK Highway Patrol LOL, he's on the news all the time.

I live just west of OK City.

It's a shame she didn't get out of that ticket, given she had Officer Flirty!
    We were 75 miles east outside of OKC by that time. Lots of troopers on the road on a Tuesday morn.

Quote Originally Posted by metronycguy
    Wow. I don't think most gazelles can leap that far.

C.

Quote Originally Posted by metronycguy
    I'd write that up with all the ticket info , time and date officers name and send it to a lot of people in Oklahoma.
    Post #2 Scorp

I saved you some time popo
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Herco16
    Post #2 Scorp

I saved you some time popo
    Fair enough, but not all of us who disapprove of the cops behavior (as we see it based on what we've read here) think that.

ok i will make it easy again.
    if a cop uses his position of authority,detainment and arrest powers to gain or coerce sexual favors from his detainee they are

1. a ok guy , just doing his job, hey they are under a lot of pressure and always putting their lives on the line.
    2 . maybe improper conduct but nothing that rises to illegal acts, she probably wanted it anyhow
    3. his victim probably think helicopters are following her around and shouldn't be given the time of day nor have the actions looked into, after all the cops actions are always above reproach.
    4.hey boys will be boys, he is probably bored and need a hummer to get through the day.
    5. sexual predator, using their powers and authority to coerce sexual acts,
    cauda equina

I don't see the beef; if your hot female friend was being harassed and felt abused that would be one thing, but she clearly enjoyed the encounter and attention; had so much fun she didn't even mind the $200 ticket; had so much fun she didn't even try to get out of the ticket. I can see where you're a little miffed if only at the extra time the clown cop took while flirting w your pal. Outside of that no one's got anything to complain about, do they?
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

Quote Originally Posted by Juke_spin
    I don't see the beef; if your hot female friend was being harassed and felt abused that would be one thing, but she clearly enjoyed the encounter and attention; had so much fun she didn't even mind the $200 ticket; had so much fun she didn't even try to get out of the ticket. I can see where you're a little miffed if only at the extra time the clown cop took while flirting w your pal. Outside of that no one's got anything to complain about, do they?
    =

Like I said, I wasn't bothered. Now had she actually been my wife or serious girlfriend it would be an issue for any guy. My friend is too honest, that's why she didn't get out of the ticket. She knew she was guilty and it was actually her first speeding ticket ever. The trooper started getting "curious" about her before he even knew our situation. Unprofessional behavior, yes. Me losing sleep over it, no. Someone else may not be so forgiving.