Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: whats it called?

  1. #1
    Senior Member GoTWHeeLs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Oklahoma City

    whats it called?

    Im tryin to find something on the net but I cant think of what its called. It sits on a stand and it has bike pedals on it that your hands fit on and turn for cardio and endurance. anyone know?

  2. #2
    oxycycle - use the same device with hands or feet

  3. #3
    There are also Saratoga Cycle products:


  4. #4
    Senior Member redbandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    North Carolina
    and Endorphin......

    The Saratoga and Endorphin are higher quality and are bi-directional so you can work more muscles. They also have attachments for various grip strengths and for feet.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse
    There are also Saratoga Cycle products:

    that looks really nice i'm a quad and i was also looking for something like that

    thank you so much

Similar Threads

  1. create a new category of forums called Working
    By xsun405 in forum Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 07:31 AM
  2. Taking a New Look at Pain
    By Max in forum Pain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2003, 01:17 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2002, 11:36 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2002, 01:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts