Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ricci Kilgore (found a cure)

Quote Originally Posted by paramoto
    There are posts regarding previous questionable activities by this Dr.

The odd thing about this story is that the patient seems so credible, yet there is very little information (that I have found at least) as far as her asia status after injury, complete or incomplete, recovery before treatment, x-rays, etc.

If there is anything of substance behind this story, these facts should come out to be analyzed by those qualified to do so.
    There appears to be no pre-treatment assessment from a qualified third party. Did she start as an ASIA C, B, or A? What was her rehab regiment?

We ask these questions, yet no answer is provided. Why?

I hope her story has integrity. She doesn't strike me as someone who would absolutely blow this out of proportion. In the vid, she stated she was seven years post and she gained approximately 65 percent back. She is an athlete both at the olympic level pre and post injury (not that this directly has anything to do with it) . I hope she ends up being credible.
    No one ever became unsuccessful by helping others out

Quote Originally Posted by Tufelhunden
    I hope her story has integrity. She doesn't strike me as someone who would absolutely blow this out of proportion. In the vid, she stated she was seven years post and she gained approximately 65 percent back. She is an athlete both at the olympic level pre and post injury (not that this directly has anything to do with it) . I hope she ends up being credible.
    She doesn't seem to be to readily available. In a search I've found that her name has been floating around for some time but yet we still haven't heard much from her other than that video. She supposedly posted here but never returned. I wish there were some way to contact her. her name shows up in a lot of places for her olympic achievements also...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric.S
    She doesn't seem to be to readily available. In a search I've found that her name has been floating around for some time but yet we still haven't heard much from her other than that video. She supposedly posted here but never returned. I wish there were some way to contact her. her name shows up in a lot of places for her olympic achievements also...
    Seriously,

Just like an email address or something would totally help.
    No one ever became unsuccessful by helping others out

the folks here have been talking about it and one lady seems to always reply that she has info

http://www.topix.net/forum/tech/stem...T8KQ8G2T0J1ITV

felicia gallo
    Montréal, Canada
    Reply »
    |
    Flag
    |
    Friday May 18

Hi Victoria,

If you can email me I can give you more information about Dr. Rader he has treated my little girl Amanda and she had poor vision and now her vision is getting well after stem cells. My email is felicia_gallo@yahoo.com

thanks victoria
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

I received an email from a member @ cc, who claims the following:

"chasb -- I am a new user to CareCure Community, and a quack stem cell whistleblower. I noticed you had commented on the Ricci Kilgore thread. She claims to be able to walk after treatments in the Dominican Republic with 'stem cells' administered to her by William Rader, the Malibu psychiatrist.

(body of story deleted)

I'd like to get to know the community a little better first, however, and hoped I might bring a few members up to speed (if they were interested) before the story breaks. Any help or advice you can offer would be most welcome.

For what it's worth, I suspect Ricci Kilgore has given that speech before delivering it in Texas, as part of a recruitment effort for new patients. Rader has used such patients before to attract new clientele".

(I purposely deleted a large part of the body of the message, due to the
    authors request. According to the email, a story is about to break in the news. Hopefully, the author will come forward and explain what is going on before it does).

I've heard a lot of bad things about Dr. Rader. Even heard he's a psychiatrist and has no experience with sci or stem cells at all...

dr.rader is after the MONEY$$$$$$$

Ricci Kilgore is not legit because she promotes a "treatment center" that is not legit. Open the link below on questionable stem cell therapies. Dr. Rader/Medra is a grist mill for peoples money.

http://www.quackwatch.org/06Research.../stemcell.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tufelhunden
    I met with Ricci down in the Dominican last year (end of July 06) while taking a family member down to have a stem cell treatment. We spent approx 2.5 hrs visiting with her and her female traveling companion. While I don't know alot about Ricci, I do believe she is genuine in her belief that stem cells are what have most contributed to her being able to walk. She was wearing ankle braces and did have a cane which she seldom used. As I said, I don't know if the stem cells are what made the difference, but she is for real.