Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Ricci Kilgore (found a cure)

Over the past day or so, I've read this thread and it leaves me profoundly sad on many levels. There already are too many victims of SCI and other disabling conditions without people like Rader making it worse.

so very true !

Just cannot believe the degradation of the mind. To what levels it will stoop to make money !!

Quote Originally Posted by patricks View Post
    ...SCAM = "a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, esp. for making a quick profit; swindle."
    " to cheat or defraud with a scam."

...Here lack of therapy and immediate overcoming of Leg atrophied is the first of may red flags.

Its understandable how desperations can clould common sence, and even the more gifted can succumb.
    And I still think it must be worse to be scammed by one's family, which apparently happened to Ricci. Unless she conspired with her family to scam others...We'll never know. I still suspect SHE will never know. I do wish the scamming would stop though. I don't know how anyone could follow this story and conclude otherwise.

To those desperate enough to consider this treatment...Come ON! What makes you think this is remotely legit?
    Last edited by betheny; 08-07-2009 at 02:17 AM.

stanovanjsko varcevanje

pokojninsko varcevanje zivljenjsko zavarovanje

I know that it has been years but that is how long it has taken to have William C Rader's license revoked. In court his only defense is that he was the middle man for unknown doctors in the Dominican Republic or Mexico. He was a far cry from the megalomaniac who made outlandish claims on his Medra aka Stem Cell Of America website or in his self published book. Ricci Kilgore was at one point going to testify but that did not happen. Smart move. Anyway, here is the court decision. If you have time it is a very interesting read. The testimony of the H.C. starting on page 20 will show what kind of man Rader is.

http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/BreezePDL/doc...seNumber=22848

Stem cell of America, is this situated in San Diego, procedures done in Mexico? Neural stem cells from fetuses?

This Their website?
    http://stemcellofamerica.com/?gclid=...FcFAMgod4HwAfw

I almost did this procedure in the first year of my injury, but obviously didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    Stem cell of America, is this situated in San Diego, procedures done in Mexico? Neural stem cells from fetuses?

This Their website?
    http://stemcellofamerica.com/?gclid=...FcFAMgod4HwAfw

I almost did this procedure in the first year of my injury, but obviously didn't.
    Please see my previous post about them: http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...=1#post1697466

The fact that you didn't see them means you weren't ripped off.

Blog Entries
    Ricci Kilgore was in the news this past summer for surviving alone in the desert for three days. She signaled for help on the third night with a lighter, kerosene, and wd-40 lubricant. She just happened to have the kerosene and wd-40 with her?