Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Ricci Kilgore (found a cure)

Quote Originally Posted by sagemar View Post
    I have seen all the info on Ricci's stem cell treatments, and the many articles, videos, and speaking engagements in which she speaks volumes about her stem cell campaign. Here is something that I believe must be said about her recovery that for some reason she doesn't talk about. While in Pocatello, ID Ricci was receiving Hyperbaric Oxygen treatments at a medical facility for pressure wounds. As a matter of fact, she was being treated very close to the time of the stem cell treatments. It is VERY possible that the MANY Hyperbaric treatments that she received may very well have contributed greatly if not TOTALLY to her healing!! Yet in all of the videos, articles, etc. that I have seen, she never mentions this. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is known to heal more than just pressure ulcers- it is known to regrow cells, and heal numerous diseases and ailments inside the body, particularly bone and spinal injuries and infections. How do we know that her recovery is due to the stem cell treatments and not due to, at least in part, Hyperbaric treatments? The answer is, we don't..... It is MORE likely, especially in light of all the negative feedback from Dr. Raders treatments, that Hyperbarics is what she should be campaigning for.....I'm not saying that she didn't work hard to get where she is, and it is a great story, but shouldn't we get the whole story?
    I assure you, said Hyperbolic treatments had nothing to do with her recovery, Why?
    Because its a scam!!
    Shame soo many are too Stupid and Greedy to realize what truly matters in life.
    "Only when its too late, do people understand....." (Most anyway.....)
    ====================
    If you stare long enough,
    I may do a Trick....

concerning hyperbarics

Quote Originally Posted by patricks View Post
    I assure you, said Hyperbolic treatments had nothing to do with her recovery, Why?
    Because its a scam!!

For one thing, it is hyperbaric, not hyperbolic- and for the second thing, you obviously know nothing about hyperbarics and cannont "assure me" of anything to do with the matter. Lives and limbs have been saved from hyperbarics, and it CAN be proven! Scientifically proven!

Has anyone else noticed that people that come here and seem to push miracle recoveries usually have single digit post counts?
    T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003

yup paramoto - a pattern is unveiling itself..

I did not post what I posted as an advocate for any type of "miracle" recovery, as I have no such motivation. I was merely saying that because of the lack of scientific analysis in both areas of medicine, both stem cell and hyperbaric, there is NO way for us to know what has contributed to Ricci's improvement. RIGHT???? Right!!!!! Enough said....

The thing is that there is a fair number of us who are very skeptical of her "improvement" and her motivations to promote it, fair or not. So based on that premise, there will be natural resistance to any concept around her recovery. Peace!!

I did not post what I posted as an advocate for any type of "miracle" recovery, as I have no such motivation. I was merely saying that because of the lack of scientific analysis in both areas of medicine, both stem cell and hyperbaric, there is NO way for us to know what has contributed to Ricci's improvement. RIGHT???? Right!!!!! Enough said....

Plus, I insist. Anyone coming here with one or two posts and no history should at least identify themselves as a scientist, sci survivor, caregiver, family member and with whatever background and reason that motivates someone to come here and offer such information. Otherwise, to me at least, it has zero credibility. Those that have preceded you have made it so. Right??

I never believed the ricci kilgore thing. I admit I had interest when it first came out... But it shouldnt be of interest to anyone now, just another false hope story and in the end... A waste of time
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

For one thing, it is hyperbaric, not hyperbolic...
    What about hyperbariatric oxygen treatment, where an 800-pound woman gives you mouth-to-mouth until you have recovered enough function to get away...

For one thing, it is hyperbaric, not hyperbolic- and for the second thing, you obviously know nothing about hyperbarics and cannont "assure me" of anything to do with the matter. Lives and limbs have been saved from hyperbarics, and it CAN be proven! Scientifically proven!

Regardless of what treatment she claimed to have received be it "Hyperbaric" , "Hyperbolic", "Stem Cell" or "Upside down Jumping Jacks" its a SCAM!

SCAM = "a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, esp. for making a quick profit; swindle."
    " to cheat or defraud with a scam."

Meaning it Did NOT happen.. Therefore one cannot accredit any given therapy to her improvements, because there was NO improvements, as (again) its a SCAM!

Here lack of therapy and immediate overcoming of Leg atrophied is the first of may red flags.

Its understandable how desperations can clould common sence, and even the more gifted can succumb.
    Shame soo many are too Stupid and Greedy to realize what truly matters in life.
    "Only when its too late, do people understand....." (Most anyway.....)
    ====================
    If you stare long enough,
    I may do a Trick....