Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 199

Thread: Ricci Kilgore (found a cure)

  1. #141
    "People who question her are either jealous or naive."

    Gimme a break will you. Absolutely foolish. Jealous of what?
    Jealous of the fact that she doesnt even know if her
    cells were tested for various human diseases and conditions that could
    show up later on down the line. She is promoting something that
    is scientifically UNPROVEN and DANGEROUS. You dont put something into your body without knowing exactly where its coming from, has it been properly tested and analyzed and what effect will it have on your body. Any idiot knows that. She cant provide an ounce of science for what
    she is promoting as the greatest thing to come along. Even her "Dr. Rader"
    cant give any information about science. He's not even a scientist! Its unfortunate that people with SCI are suckers for these kind of scams over and over again.

  2. #142
    Senior Member Quadcessible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by para33
    "People who question her are either jealous or naive."

    Gimme a break will you. Absolutely foolish. Jealous of what?
    Jealous of the fact that she doesnt even know if her
    cells were tested for various human diseases and conditions that could
    show up later on down the line. She is promoting something that
    is scientifically UNPROVEN and DANGEROUS. You dont put something into your body without knowing exactly where its coming from, has it been properly tested and analyzed and what effect will it have on your body. Any idiot knows that. She cant provide an ounce of science for what
    she is promoting as the greatest thing to come along. Even her "Dr. Rader"
    cant give any information about science. He's not even a scientist! Its unfortunate that people with SCI are suckers for these kind of scams over and over again.
    I couldn't agree more, desperate people seek desperate measures. We see people traveling the world for years seeking treatments for SCI when reality shows us there is NO proven cure or benefical treatment yet! And I'm not buying into this crap about stem cell or other treatment patient testimony "I'm Glad I Tried Something or I have some sensation return". What ever happened to that guy "Jon" selling his stem cell treatments in China. Treatments by qualified scientists are in the works, and the best scientists still don't know the outcome. When its proven to REALLY work will know!

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    17,427
    Also - if going overseas for stem cell treatments, make sure to bring with you a hit man in case some quack should want to steal one of you’re kidneys while in anaesthesia.

  4. #144
    kickingber
    Guest
    I bet Ricci don't really worry about what the "unapproving " sci people think about her treatment while she STANDS UP ,WALKS, into the restroom ,and goes BY HERSELF. then WALKS UPSTAIRS and gets into bed and ROLLS OVER in bed and falls to sleep. Apparently tiger raceing dosen't understand I support Ricci 100%. So I'll have to spell it out for him. The above statment is a smartalic comment to those who choose to cut her down and give her hell, call her names ECT. Kind of like when tiger raceing called me "ugly" but was not aware of the facts. I am behind Ricci all the way. And I'm sure I'm not going to lay awake and worry about what tiger racing has to say about me.
    Last edited by kickingber; 02-10-2008 at 05:48 PM.

  5. #145
    Can we please euthanize this thread in the name of science?

    Thanks.

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by kickingber
    I bet Ricci don't really worry about what the "unapproving " sci people think about her treatment while she STANDS UP ,WALKS, into the restroom ,and goes BY HERSELF. then WALKS UPSTAIRS and gets into bed and ROLLS OVER in bed and falls to sleep.
    So you're saying she's just some selfish bitch who wants to rub her good fortune in the faces of those who still struggle with disability? No. You might be that ugly, but I don't think she is.

    C.

  7. #147
    Suspended Andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    9,722
    My gf has a very incomplete T5 injury. Yessir, that's a Thorasic level injury combined with lots o' incompleteness. How many of those have you heard of (other than this thread)? This in itself should tell you that the cure she received from Andy's House of Cures is the real deal!

    Why is she so incomplete? It is due to the Patented Andy's House of Cures special cure she received. Dont ask what it is, I can tell by asking you must be a hater so I wont tell you. I can say that this cure that I'm peddleing is the real deal though...just be one of the believers and you will be cured too.

    Send $50,000 to me and you can be another one of Andy's House of Cures success stories!

  8. #148
    Senior Member Kratos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lat:+46,034635 Long:+16,619310 Croatia
    Posts
    782
    lol
    http://www.facebook.com/ivicamaotze.rod

  9. #149
    Senior Member Rollin Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    B ville, New York, USA
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Racing
    So you're saying she's just some selfish bitch who wants to rub her good fortune in the faces of those who still struggle with disability? No. You might be that ugly, but I don't think she is.

    C.
    a good fortune has probably been rubbed into her, maybe she's getting paid to keep her mouth shut?

  10. #150
    Senior Member Rollin Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    B ville, New York, USA
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    Also - if going overseas for stem cell treatments, make sure to bring with you a hit man in case some quack should want to steal one of you’re kidneys while in anaesthesia.
    lol, anything is possible. We even have enough quacks in this country, geez.

Similar Threads

  1. Fearing a Cure
    By KeyBored in forum Life
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-08-2005, 10:07 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 10:34 PM
  3. How often do you think of the cure?
    By november in forum Life
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 09:19 PM
  4. Cure Advocacy Organizations
    By Wise Young in forum Cure
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2001, 10:36 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-16-2001, 08:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •