Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Ricci Kilgore (found a cure)

"People who question her are either jealous or naive."

Gimme a break will you. Absolutely foolish. Jealous of what?
    Jealous of the fact that she doesnt even know if her
    cells were tested for various human diseases and conditions that could
    show up later on down the line. She is promoting something that
    is scientifically UNPROVEN and DANGEROUS. You dont put something into your body without knowing exactly where its coming from, has it been properly tested and analyzed and what effect will it have on your body. Any idiot knows that. She cant provide an ounce of science for what
    she is promoting as the greatest thing to come along. Even her "Dr. Rader"
    cant give any information about science. He's not even a scientist! Its unfortunate that people with SCI are suckers for these kind of scams over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by para33
    "People who question her are either jealous or naive."

Gimme a break will you. Absolutely foolish. Jealous of what?
    Jealous of the fact that she doesnt even know if her
    cells were tested for various human diseases and conditions that could
    show up later on down the line. She is promoting something that
    is scientifically UNPROVEN and DANGEROUS. You dont put something into your body without knowing exactly where its coming from, has it been properly tested and analyzed and what effect will it have on your body. Any idiot knows that. She cant provide an ounce of science for what
    she is promoting as the greatest thing to come along. Even her "Dr. Rader"
    cant give any information about science. He's not even a scientist! Its unfortunate that people with SCI are suckers for these kind of scams over and over again.
    I couldn't agree more, desperate people seek desperate measures. We see people traveling the world for years seeking treatments for SCI when reality shows us there is NO proven cure or benefical treatment yet! And I'm not buying into this crap about stem cell or other treatment patient testimony "I'm Glad I Tried Something or I have some sensation return". What ever happened to that guy "Jon" selling his stem cell treatments in China. Treatments by qualified scientists are in the works, and the best scientists still don't know the outcome. When its proven to REALLY work will know!

Also - if going overseas for stem cell treatments, make sure to bring with you a hit man in case some quack should want to steal one of you’re kidneys while in anaesthesia.

kickingber
    I bet Ricci don't really worry about what the "unapproving " sci people think about her treatment while she STANDS UP ,WALKS, into the restroom ,and goes BY HERSELF. then WALKS UPSTAIRS and gets into bed and ROLLS OVER in bed and falls to sleep. Apparently tiger raceing dosen't understand I support Ricci 100%. So I'll have to spell it out for him. The above statment is a smartalic comment to those who choose to cut her down and give her hell, call her names ECT. Kind of like when tiger raceing called me "ugly" but was not aware of the facts. I am behind Ricci all the way. And I'm sure I'm not going to lay awake and worry about what tiger racing has to say about me.
    Last edited by kickingber; 02-10-2008 at 05:48 PM.

Can we please euthanize this thread in the name of science?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kickingber
    I bet Ricci don't really worry about what the "unapproving " sci people think about her treatment while she STANDS UP ,WALKS, into the restroom ,and goes BY HERSELF. then WALKS UPSTAIRS and gets into bed and ROLLS OVER in bed and falls to sleep.
    So you're saying she's just some selfish bitch who wants to rub her good fortune in the faces of those who still struggle with disability? No. You might be that ugly, but I don't think she is.

C.

My gf has a very incomplete T5 injury. Yessir, that's a Thorasic level injury combined with lots o' incompleteness. How many of those have you heard of (other than this thread)? This in itself should tell you that the cure she received from Andy's House of Cures is the real deal!

Why is she so incomplete? It is due to the Patented Andy's House of Cures special cure she received. Dont ask what it is, I can tell by asking you must be a hater so I wont tell you. I can say that this cure that I'm peddleing is the real deal though...just be one of the believers and you will be cured too.

Send $50,000 to me and you can be another one of Andy's House of Cures success stories!

lol
    http://www.facebook.com/ivicamaotze.rod

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Racing
    So you're saying she's just some selfish bitch who wants to rub her good fortune in the faces of those who still struggle with disability? No. You might be that ugly, but I don't think she is.

C.
    a good fortune has probably been rubbed into her, maybe she's getting paid to keep her mouth shut?

Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    Also - if going overseas for stem cell treatments, make sure to bring with you a hit man in case some quack should want to steal one of you’re kidneys while in anaesthesia.
    lol, anything is possible. We even have enough quacks in this country, geez.