Thread: new rehab & wellness clinic opening in Toronto Canada

new rehab & wellness clinic opening in Toronto Canada

Hi CC members, my name is Angela, this is my first time on this forum. I just thought I would let the members of your community (especially those in the Toronto,Ontario, area) know about a new clinic that is opening very shortly in the GTA. This clinic is focussed on the rehabilitation and overall wellness of those with neurological disorders. It is very innovative, in the fact that it is the only privately operated clinic in Canada that will offer Lokomat training as well as a combination of other modalities within the same facility. If anyone has questions or would like to more information please contact me by email at aclarke@theraputix.ca

Thank you to everyone who has shown interest in the new wellness and rehab clinic. We are very excited about the opening of Theraputix, The Wellness Centre Inc. Having received many emails from you asking for further information, I thought it best to let everyone know more about the clinic. Theraputix is located at 1985 Leslie Street, Toronto, ON. we can be reached at (416)444-4411. It is really easy to find us, we are just south of Hwy 401 and north of the Keg restaraunt. We offer over 3,500 sq. feet of training and rehabspace at one location. Opening day is TODAY!!!!!! The arrival of the locomat will happen shortly. Theraputix will be the only clinic of its kind in Canada with regards to the diversity of services and the Lokomat all in one location. We also offer massage therapy, physiotherapy,occupational therapy, hydrotherapy, chiropractic services, and acunuture. We strive to encourage overall health and also offer herb and nutritional counselling free of charge. Thank you sooo much for the interest, come in and see us, we're open Gela

Thanks Gela and welcome. Let us know when your website is finished.

http://www.theraputix.ca/Site/Welcome.html
    "So I have stayed as I am, without regret, seperated from the normal human condition." Guy Sajer

Hey Mike, sorry to take so long getting back to you, you know how busy things can get I'm sure! The website is currently still under construction, but if it's possible to tell me how to download some pictures on to CCC, I would love to show you some pictures of what Theraputix looks like. Thanks Gela

Hi Gela. This sounds wonderful. Do you mind elaborating on how much it costs per visit/month and what your payment entitles you? Thanks.