Thread: Severe symptoms

Severe symptoms

My husband has been having episodes of throwing up, severe spasms, a feeling of acid reflux, and extreme shortness of breath or panic attacks for three or four days. He is not taking any new meds, has no pressure sores, and his urine seems clear. I did take his temperature and a couple of days ago he had a slight temp, but nothing sense.

Does anyone have any idea? The barfing isn't linked to eating, however, I do give him a bite of something each time I give him his meds. But have always done that.

A year or so ago he had some problems with Prozac and was hospitalized because he threw up for so long, and blood, that he was dehydrated. The doctor felt it was the Prozac and changed his medication. Until now, didn't have any more problems.

He needs to see a physician right away....taking him to the ER if necessary. This is not something that can be managed on the internet.

(KLD)

Thank you. As always, I respect your advice. Another occurence like yesterday and that is where we will be. Sometimes I just need your response as ammo to move him.