Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Woman

Missing Woman

Anybody else following this? I worked with her for years. Really freaky.
    "Missing woman's husband refuses lie detector test"
    Medic1: you might be interested, she's originally from Perkins.

http://www.macombdaily.com/stories/0...70220004.shtml
    BeeBee

I think Michigan is going nuts. There have been several husbands killing there wives. On down by TC a while back where she fell from a deck railing onto cement and into water. Then last year or so, a guy up at Pictured Rocks pushed his wife off a cliff. Geesh!!! Also, there is a guy missing from the Sault Ste. Marie area, he has been missing without a trace for about 8 yrs or so. A couple months ago some prison workers found bones in a ditch. They were found to be a missing person from the Eastern end of the UP. Makes ya wonder if this is Gods country sometimes. Oh ya, we just had a murder for hire in Newberry. Seems the city life is hitting the country life up here.
    Last edited by medic1; 02-20-2007 at 08:05 PM.

I've been following it on the news. There seem to be a lot of missing wives around here lately. I told my fiance that maybe I shouldn't marry him if it will put me in danger . Seiously it is scary. They showed her Mom in Ohio on the news this morning.

Domestic violence is a serious problem everywhere. Too many men can't seem to limit their anger to words when they're having an argument with their wife or girlfriend. I've never been able to understand it. Of course, one theory is that people who abuse their spouses or children (I'm referring to beating and hitting, not sexual abuse) start with abusing animals, and bullying smaller children, and that does make sense to me. Beating on weaker living things can become a habit.

I was always an animal lover (though I must admit that not every critter I caught or bought survived, but I took the best care of them I could with knowledge I had and looked up. I also ran over a rabbit once, but I had no choice - I was driving on a two lane bridge, there was a car coming toward me in the opposite lane, so there was nowhere to swerve. I did go back to check on the rabbit - had it been injured, I'd have tried to get it to a vet, but it was dead. I didn't sleep well that night.)
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Angry

This case gets odder and odder. I think her husband is involved

Yes, the plot does thicken. Just hoping she's holed up somewhere watching bad reruns and drinking cheap wine or something. But she's been gone a long time without any known financial resources. Scarey.
    BeeBee

Unhappy They found her

Take a look on www.clickondetroit.com for the latest. Just too creepy to repeat.
    BeeBee

I just saw this on CNN, how sad. The search for the husband is on.

I don't understand how people become so sick to do some of the things they do. How in the hell do you cut up the mother of your children? What could possibly make someone do that? Sick, very sick.

Fine line between love and hate. She had to worth a lot of cash ...
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12