Thread: xbox 360 for quads

Arrow xbox 360 for quads

just wanted to post this controller my dad and i made. it works great for racing games. i've already beaten nfs carbon. heres a link to where i got the idea http://www.gamersreports.com/article/24/ and took it a few steps further. we added all the buttons and joysticks. also used parts from a r/c radio for the analog sticks. i got everything off ebay. total of about 120.00 for all the parts.

It's a start. Having controllers for gaming consoles that quads can use really need to come around. I am a C4 with only movement my right arm (I have movement all over, but nothing really functional). The only reason I don't have a Xbox, PS2 is because I can't use a controllers

BAM!

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by crppled007
    It's a start. Having controllers for gaming consoles that quads can use really need to come around. I am a C4 with only movement my right arm (I have movement all over, but nothing really functional). The only reason I don't have a Xbox, PS2 is because I can't use a controllers
    Guys, I'll say it again....

http://quadcontrol.com

I'm C4 complete and I play XBox 360 all the time with the controller on that website! I just joined XBox Live and I'm 4-1 against online opponents in Tiger Woods and I compete well with my buddies in Madden, NBA, etc...I play Splinter Cell....it is so fun I can't even describe it.

I highly recommend this controller....feel free to ask me questions about it.

BAM!

yeah, thats a good one. i just had to have the buttons spaced out so i could hit them better.

yeah, same basic idea. The big trouble with these custom controls for us is were all a little different. Everybody's needs are just different enough to make any one design to limiting for certain users. I've got some crazy ideas to make my controller better just not the money or the help to do it.

bspill- Your controller is ill! I did pick up the x-arcade controller a few years back and got some use out of it... but also a lot of frustration.
    looks like you got a good prototype -- kudos

Are you guys able to play first person shooter games with those controllers? I'm able to play them on pc, but there are some cool console games that I wish I could play.