Thread: Bowflex Versatrainer

Bowflex Versatrainer

Anyone have one of these? If so, what do you think of it? How often do you use it and do you think that it helps you? Thank you

I bought my versatrainer 15 years ag when i had my accident for $2000 or so... best money i ever spent... its still in perfect condition, and i'm not bad either, lol

My son is actually looking into getting one of these. I haven't heard any reports on it, but it looks like it would be a great workout! I'll be interested to see what replies you get from members that might have one. My son is enrolled in an organization that will pay for this for him...

I have a versatrainer and have used it for 5 or 6 years. I like it. For me though it works better from my power chair, because I don't have to tie down. I had a machine called an Olympia before. It was made in Arizona.
    I sold it when I moved, big mistake.

i have a versatrainer i love use it bout every day very easy to use heres one on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1548&rd=1&rd=1
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Bump for more responses! Thanks

hey ginamarie, where in ga are you? i put a bid in on the ebay link above when she posted it last week. i need a workout partner or partners so if you're close and i win it you're welcome to stop by.
    John-B