Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My stem cell treatment trip

hi,any improvements?

Hi,
    My father-in-law had undergone stem-cell therapy on 21st March 2007.Till now he didnt feel any sense/improvements.
    He is of age 60.He met with an accident 2 years back and got his spinal cord injured.He lost sense (below the stomach to legs)and he cant walk..
    After 1 week of the operation even he felt shivering for 2-3 days...thts all ...
    If there are any changes for u,pls do inform me.
    By the way whts ur age?and u also lost sense is it?

For now I havent had any major changes, ai m 32 year old and i think it will take like 3 -6 months to see any results

paraplegic Ausstralian lady walks again

I just saw this on CNN ibn that an Ausstralian lady started to walk again after treated by Dr Geeta Shroff. She uses embryonice stem cell

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/miracle-.../38543-17.html

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42
    can you tell me how is the best way to Contact this doctor, I usually just come on here and read but my Mom and primary caregiver is like a senior member, actually I did an e-mail, but phone?
    well here is the way you will have to call

011 91 09840955600

Please wait b4 you book

guys please wiat for some time b4 you guys book a date. Please I am still not sure abt this techique, so dont rush in...i will keep you guys updated for sure...till then be patient

Hi, Patelville
    Do you anybody got treatment for Motor Neuron Dieases and got better results?

Quote Originally Posted by patelville
    guys please wiat for some time b4 you guys book a date. Please I am still not sure abt this techique, so dont rush in...i will keep you guys updated for sure...till then be patient
    sounds like its worth the risk for the price. all in all how much would you say u spent (US dollars) on the trip, lodging, and proceedure?

thanks in advance. hope it works out for u and us all.
    C3-C4 complete quad
    since 1/2004
    "I don't fear death, only the method of dying"

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckd
    sounds like its worth the risk for the price. all in all how much would you say u spent (US dollars) on the trip, lodging, and proceedure?

thanks in advance. hope it works out for u and us all.
    hey now they are charging more, its about 5 k and then i think 2 k for the tickets and dependens how long you want to live...

but i am still waiting for results, so its too early for me to reffere that place to ya

3 months after the stem cell therapy

3 months are completed on teh 20th may 2007

please respond to this to my group, so we are jsut focused on this topic for now and no further confusion

Changes.

1. My lower body stays warm, before that my left leg used to remain cold

2. I feel that the capacity of my bladder has increased, I havent done any test yet, but I can tell that more urine is collected in the bladder.

3. I am able to move my dorsal lateral muscle on the right side, i think thats what its called, it in the back side, a little above teh waist.

4. Bowel changes cant be noticed, infact i have had more constipation after the procedure.

5. spasticity has increased, that might be due to new path connections constipation, urine infection or the weather change

6. My upper body strenght and stamina has increase, this can be due to therapy and increase in weight lifting

7. SOmetimes I get severe back aches in the lower back and tail bone

8. After passing stool, i feel that everything is getting pulled, pain in anas, testicle and stomach is there.

Conclusion, as of now I have not noticed a major difference in these 3 months. ALl the changes can be because to the stem cell therapy or physio therapy. As for motor fuction, i can say that since past 2 weeks i have been able to move that muscle that i mentioned earlier.
    Maybe this is the start, who knows, lets all be positive and wish for the best.

Patelville, please STOP posting the same message in multiple threads. Post it once please and no more. Wise.