Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anybody watch CSI Miami last night?

OH! And this reminds me of my other "comment", on the original CSI in LV, it is ALWAYS DARK! I mean, I know they work the night shift, but please, don't the night shift workers turn on the lights??? LOL .... I used to call it "the its dark show"!
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Okay after not watching the show for over two years I am apparently obsessed with it today...

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBee
    Delco's not doing well, though. TBI's can be tough on a demanding career
    I did notice last night that he was looking pretty rough and thought I saw a big scar on the back of his head but was not sure. My thoughts were what a shame he looked so bad because I always thought he was a hottie. How did he get a tbi? Last time I watched it I believe he was mixed up with a girl who had a drug habit, but I am not sure if I am remembering correctly. I probably am not. Might be mixing it up with somebody off the Las Vegas show. I did a quick scan through an episode recap website but don't recall reading about a head injury. A and E is showing old episodes like crazy, maybe I can catch up on things lol.

David Caruso is gonna FRY in Miami, and that blond is looking pretty anemic too. Last night I said-Seems the only staff member with skin pigment works in the morgue, where it's always night!

They should call it Countdown To Melanoma.

He was shot last week, in a shoot out with H's arch-rival, the diplomat's evil son, the one who turned out not to be the real son, so he was disowned and arrested for murder, meyham, etc.
    And the druggy girl was his sister, she had breast cancer and used marajuana to help the pain, etc. She (Marisol) married H, but got shot by the Malanostra gang (not sure I spelled that right), the afternoon they were married, and died.
    The music and wierd graphics are starting to get my nerves, though. Just film the darn thing. The space age lab was a gift from someone (forgot who) when the old one was blown up. Oh, and isn't Callie CSI, not police? So why's she always running around cuffing perps?

Yeah, I've always wondered if there is no electricity in LV, perhaps the strip sucked the rest of the city dry. They're always looking at stuff with their flashlights. TURN ON THE LIGHTS! And for a desert, it sure rains alot.
    BeeBee

Betheny... That is so funny!

BeeBee... Yep... my thoughts exactly... why is Callie always cuffing people?

And for God's sake.... TURN ON THE LIGHTS in Vegas.

Sieg

And what about that annoying British ME in NY? GET A FACE LIFT, oh and stop talking. I can't watch CSI NY anymore, she's just too annoying.

Yep, David Caruso must go thru a gallon of Coppertone an episode. I know I get freckles just watching it!
    BeeBee

LOL! I'm a sucker for CSI's too. If I am gone, I have to tape it. A couple of weeks ago the power went out on Thursday night TWO minutes before CSI LV was supposed to come on. It was the episode where Keppler dyed. I was pissed about the power going out in negative temps and wouldn't you know it came back on right after it was over. I did watch it online on the CBS site because I had to KNOW what happened.

I'm not into the New York season as much as Miami and LV.

Maybe I'm missing it, but I don't recall seeing Callie cuffing anyone. Heratio is too lazy to do it. He just says the magic words - "cuff him Frank!" I still don't like Ryan Wolfe. I miss Speedle. Miami CSI's shoot someone in practically every episode. They fight crime and process evidence. They do it all.

Yeah, the dark thing in LV. Is it against protocol to flip a light on? No, lets go around in the dark with this itty bitty flashlight to find ALL the evidence. Anyone notice that Kathrine's lips get bigger every season? Warrick - YUM! He can do no wrong!
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
    http://www.kristi-allen.com

Callie jumped out of the Hummer last night and ran to the boyfriend, who had just escaped major injury when he wrecked his crotch rocket fleeing police, pounced on his back and slapped the cuffs on.
    "Now, Kristi, here's what I want you to do....." And damned if they don't ALWAYS do it.
    HAHAHAHA!
    BeeBee

Ooooooh, I am sooo with ya on Warrick. Meeee-yow.
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Careful, Z, he'll fall off the wagon soon and you'll loose small boy to a bad sports bet. But what about Gil with beard? Can't decide, but I like the studious types...
    BeeBee