Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why dr Wise avoid answer about Iran!

Thank you for your information dr Wise, I understand your parry abou Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by antiquity
    Hi Oxygen. A cure for SCI does not exist. Anyone claiming to have a cure is misleading you and preying upon your desperation for financial gain.
    Where do you know it from? It would be nice to know your knowledge. If the cure is not avalaible in Usa it doesn't mean that the cure is not avalaible in Iran!
    If somebody dicover the cure what will you say then? Oh yeah! It's has been found in Usa! Now man, the cure can be avalaible there in Iran, because somebody has to make it first. Am I right? If the scientists in Usa or China gonna make it first I go there. You dont have any strong facts that the cure does not exist anywhere. Stop telling crap.
    Ab alio exspectes, alteri quod feceris.

Why don't you simply read the many posts regarding a cure and become aquatinted with the science behind it, and then you can tell us who has the cure.

The only crap being told around here is by the pigheaded undereducated crap slingers

At the present, we are doing a phase 1 lithium only trial, to establish safety and feasibility.

This is what I still cannot get over. Lithium has been circulating through human blood stream for decades now, obviously, it's safe.......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollin Rick
    At the present, we are doing a phase 1 lithium only trial, to establish safety and feasibility.

This is what I still cannot get over. Lithium has been circulating through human blood stream for decades now, obviously, it's safe.......
    maybe you missed the part about for this trial AND usefulness for the intended purpose, the LEVEL in the bloodstream is very near TOXICITY. NOT what the average patient takes for other purposes

Quote Originally Posted by oxygen
    Thank you for your information dr Wise, I understand your parry abou Iran.

Where do you know it from? It would be nice to know your knowledge. If the cure is not avalaible in Usa it doesn't mean that the cure is not avalaible in Iran!
    If somebody dicover the cure what will you say then? Oh yeah! It's has been found in Usa! Now man, the cure can be avalaible there in Iran, because somebody has to make it first. Am I right? If the scientists in Usa or China gonna make it first I go there. You dont have any strong facts that the cure does not exist anywhere. Stop telling crap.
    Hi Oxygen. As of today, 2/19/07, there is no cure for SCI anywhere in the world. That's not crap, it's the truth.

I am not biased towards or against any country. If Iran produces it first, great, if it comes from China, India, the US then that'll be great as well.

As to who will produce the cure first is anyones guess but a lot of people are committed to making it a reality so it will get here.