Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dr Martin Schwab - Switzerland.

Quote Originally Posted by Faye
    How come the CRPA and CC never acknowledged there already was a clinical trial network for sci in the US?
    I know that you deliberately make false and disparaging statements to lure people into engaging you but this topic is about the Nogo update.
    Last edited by antiquity; 01-30-2007 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by antiquity
    What are you talking about Faye? There is no clinical trials network in the US. The North American Clinical Trials network is being sponsored by the CRF, it has not been established yet due to a lack of private and federal funding. The CRPA would fix that.
    But you still don't get my point. That even without a clinical trial network, FDA approved trials actually do take place.

Cethrin just went through.........and Geron is getting ready to do theirs.

"There’s far too much unthinking respect given to authority,” Molly Ivins explained; “What you need is sustained outrage.”
    Kerr, Keirstead, McDonald, Stice and Jun Yan courageously work on ESCR to Cure SCI.

Divisiveness comes from not following Christopher Reeve's ESCR lead.
    Young does ASCR.
    [I]I do not tear down CRPA, I ONLY make peopl

Spider,

I base my posts on how the science moves from the lab to the bedside. Curt made a good point, he's been reading of rat's walking for 15 years.

I agree with you that we don't know what's going on in someones lab. Douglas Kerr's recent groundbreaking work has been in progress for 7 years. Who knew?

I am excited about Davies work, but he was confident he would have results of Decorin in the chronic contused setting by the end of 06. It's now 07 and counting. Just goes to show even the best intentioned encounter setbacks and delays.

The ChinaSCINET was shooting for mid-07 to start trials. Now it's 08.

Same thing for Geron, forecast to start in 06, now its 07, maybe.

I believe I will live long enough to see the breakthroughs in the lab, but to have access, won't happen. It simply takes to long to translate. You on the other hand, will. That I am confident of.

unfortunately all this is true, things move at a snails crawl pace. Anybody remember Cedar Sinia?

Great Oxygen, thanks for posting, anti Nogo research is very important – and that is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeky
    Spider,

I base my posts on how the science moves from the lab to the bedside. Curt made a good point, he's been reading of rat's walking for 15 years.
    Not a good point at all I think; those rats and why they walked back then in the medieval times is not the same rats as of today and why rats walks today. I actually think it was a very bad point, in fact one of the worse points I ever have seen here.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeky
    I believe I will live long enough to see the breakthroughs in the lab, but to have access, won't happen. It simply takes to long to translate. You on the other hand, will. That I am confident of.
    Do you copy and past this in each post of yours – I believe your message is out there by now. Work for this science or shut up

Dear Oxygen

How can i contact Dr. Martin? Any e-mail address and telephone number?
    Jawaid

Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    Do you copy and past this in each post of yours – I believe your message is out there by now. Work for this science or shut up
    I think Schmeky is mad do to the fact that he is paralyzed. He keeps repeating hoping someone will come on here to prove him wrong?? A few months back he was jumping for joy over Dr. Davies research, I guess that's no good anymore?? I have also seen that Dr. Young has disagreed with him on some post also. We get what you're saying schmeky, no need to say anymore.

You are right Rollin Rick, dear buddy Schmeky is playing devils advocate, but I think we got that now, no need to act like that in each and every post. I think Scmekster needs a big Louisiana moonshine highball or two