Thread: Which Basketball Chair Would You Choose?

Which Basketball Chair Would You Choose?

I am trying to decide which basketball chair I will be getting once I get my refund check from my tax return. Currently I have a Quickie All Court, but after having it for 3 years and replacing every nut and bolt on it 3 times (yes, I am very hard on my chairs) and hating the extra weight it has because of its adjustable features, I really want something better. I am looking at two chairs. The first is the Per4max Thunder: http://www.per4max.com/Per4max2005_files/Page594.htm . The second is the TiLite basketball chair: http://secure.srginc.biz/product.php...sa&prdID=43298 . Both are lighter than my current chair (I can lift both of them with one hand with the wheels on). I want to know about durability and manuverabilty. Also, because my disability is degenerative, I want something that will be able to be used for a while. Any opinions? Any and all will be greatly appreciated.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

OK...let's try this a different way...I know there has been a lot of debate over titanium vs aluminum...so here is my problem...I have serious spasms...which are amplified by the fact that in basketball I get hit a lot...my basketball chair does not absorb the impact very well. I heard that titanium does absorb the shock better...but then I also heard that the way the Per4max is set up it will absorb the shock better. SCI_OTR or anyone else...what do you think? I already use 3 sets of snowboard bindings to "tie" myself down to my chair so I do not spasm out of it...I would just like to be able to not be so tired at the end of the game because of my spasms...even just a little bit. Thanks.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

I just got a Per4max and I love it.........

only down fall is it only has a one year warranty on the frame. The Quickie allcourt has a life time on the frame. Pretty significant difference in the price between the two. I have used both and prefer the Per4max. There really good chairs.

Titanium is worth money if you can afford it. They are extremly light. I'd go that route if you can. My coaches chair is quite a bit larger than mine but his is the titanium and it's a helluva lot lighter than my aluminum chair.