Thread: Little Glass Bulbs - Carl R.

Little Glass Bulbs - Carl R.

Carl,

We were introduced to it at Jackson Memorial Pediatric Rehab Dept. Since then nobody has ever seen them before (in other hospitals). I am glad we found them. They gave me a box of 12 before we left the hospital it is just a plain white box with a label that reads:

CAT 90-3538A 12-EA
    Glass Nasal Olives, SMALL>
    GF-Health, Atlanta, GA 30360

I also have a prescription called in to our local home health supplier and we will see if they have any in stock and i can let you know more then. I am glad to hear about the theophylline being ok for long term use. We also check Ant's levels periodically and his Dr. cut his back to 400mg twice a day. It used to be 400mg 3x a day. I also have talked to Harry G. at Wayne University and he was very helpful.

Good news ant is up to 6 cans a day now with minimal nausea and no headaches.

Cindy Waters
    mom to Anthony
    65,c6

Carl, I am also not familiar with this device. It sounds like it only clears secretions already brought up to the upper trachea, so might not replace suctioning for all. The company does not have their product catalog on-line, but I was able to find this contact information:

Corporate Headquarters:
    GF Health Products, Inc.
    2935 Northeast Parkway
    Atlanta, GA 30360
    Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm (EST)
    Toll Free Number: 1-800-347-5678
    Fax: 1-800-726-0601

(KLD)