Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RV Toy Hauler?

Anywhere from 30 gal to 120 gal fresh water, very wide range. Depends mostly on length and GVW guy. You start looking you'll see what I mean.

ck the spec sheets after you find a floor plan u like. Most will give distance from ground to floor and length of the ramp door so u can figure run/rise to ck the incline. Some show wide open floor plans where stool and shower dont really have a door n all beds and tables flip dn from the wall, just look for what u can live with I guess.

thor ind. makes about 10 diff lines of RV's and they have toy haulers.
    google toy haulers man n stand back,er roll! oops url for thor is bad right now.

Myself, I'm lookin at another class a, just not as big as McDuffers. lol
    DIGG.

Im looking at a class C myself. Im going to fla next week to try some out. Rdf, I went about 5 or so days without (with good chemicals)emptying my black water this summer and it was never even half full. It all depends on how many times you use it...LOL With just me and my daughter, it takes a while to fill it. I sometimes cheated with the gray tank and let it run out at night. My 18 foot camper has 30 gallon gray and black water tanks. I like my camper but set up is hard for me so I think I am going with a 25 or less foot class c instead.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

thanks guys, for the RV info, I'm getting excited again, and summer is a long way off I better start pacing myself, lol.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Ahhh the torture of "cabin fever".....I am ready for spring!!!!!
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Here is an ad from Trailer Life www.CoachLift.com
    Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Thank you for sharing the links SCI-Nurse. Your help is much appreciated.
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994