Thread: "bodies "the exhibitition

"bodies "the exhibitition

i saw this today, wow. couple things i noticed, with the urinary system, i could't find a exhibit that had the bladder inside with penis, i was staring at the exhibit trying to see how i would whack my prostate while IC, but i couldn't find one exhibit with a bladder connected to the urethra.
    i also noticed that even though the setting was wc accessible the majority of the exhibits you look down onto the glass cases , the height of them was at my belt level standing. i don't think from a WC you could see 90% of the stuff. would have like to gone through it with someone that really knew the body and could explain things better.
    Last edited by metronycguy; 03-05-2012 at 07:02 PM.
    cauda equina

I'd love to see this exhibit myself.

It's a pretty wild exhibit! It is easy to forget that all the 'models' were living breathing human beings, and when I'd remember, it would kinda hit pretty hard. Strange thought to think that you could end up in a traveling anatomy show, covering the globe, without your skin on.

I wish I could've taken a couple of them home with me for study, I spent 6 hours checking out and learning as much as possible. That was the day when I finally accepted how 'fu...d' I was in regards to my type of injury specifically (nerves being torn out off spinal cord). It was a good thing...

Looking forward to this exhibition!

It was here before, but now back with Body Worlds 2: The Anatomical Exhibition of Real Human Bodies

The Gallery has some awesome photos.

Quote Originally Posted by chick
    Looking forward to this exhibition!

It was here before, but now back with Body Worlds 2: The Anatomical Exhibition of Real Human Bodies

The Gallery has some awesome photos.
    Nice pics.
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

it looks like bodies and bodies world+ are two different companies. excellent exhibits
    cauda equina