Thread: bladder concerns

bladder concerns

Jesse is 17 months post. He has never had any trouble with his bladder or any infection.He said everything always looks perfectly clear. He has always been able to tell when he has to cath and it is never urgent. Now for the past few days he said whenever he needs to cath, he has to do it right away. Normally, it seems he can wait until it is a little more convenient. Not now. And then this morning when he woke up he said there was a little bit of leakage. What could this be? He does have a Dr. appt. for this afternoon, but I was wondering what SCI Nurse or Wise would have to say.

UTIs make me have to go more often, and "right now." They also crank up my leaking, which is ever-present actually, but I can tell a difference when I have a UTI. I know I'm not SCI-Nurse or Wise...but that's my take. I'd keep an eye on it.

I'm not deaf...I'm just ignoring you!

I would guess a uti also, especially if you feeling worn out and exhausted lately. Drink a lot of fluids Jesse and get to the doctor

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--unknown

People at PW were guessing the UTI, which would be such a relief considering what we both had in mind. It sounds reasonable also, since before this he was perfect and then all of a sudden he has a problem. I bet you two are correct. We will see since he is at the docs right now.

Who needs SCI-Nurse and Wise? Just kidding...love you all and thank you SO much.

I'm not deaf...I'm just ignoring you!