Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $73,000 Joystick Driven Wheelchair Minivan. what do u drive?

I have a '93 caravan bought used after my accident ('99) for $14k w/ 72k miles on it. Cashed in a CD for part of it, had friends/family/church chip in for part... not entirely sure how it was covered but it was. It now has > 180k miles and is showing signs of wear, to say the least (shut up in advance, Mary). Don't think I have a pic lying around, but can snap one later if you really want. It has served me well, but is about to retire.

New ride is an '04 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I gave up on the minivan thing. $22k or so financed through Chrysler, added a ton of modifications to it that I haven't wanted to add up the cost for yet, but they weren't cheap (then again neither is dropping a minivan floor & such). Grandparents felt sorry for me b/c of my van (haha), so they chipped in a good bit for the mods. The rest has been out of pocket from work & savings.

[QUOTE=betheny]Jeff's wife is smoking hot? Jeff doesn't have a wife!

I hope your winter gets better, rathole.

Oops sorry. lol

Thanks Betheny, I hope it gets better too. At least is hasn't been as bad as DA said it was gonna be. whew

Nice ride Scott

Quote Originally Posted by betheny
    Jeff's wife is smoking hot? Jeff doesn't have a wife!
    Hel, I thought Jeff was pretty, damned, good looking.

C.

Thanks for everyones responses and evryone else that checked out my thread. i had help paying for my controlls through a program n orginazation called DORS. it took 2 years of waiting but thankfully they payed for $56,000 of the eqipment. i just had to purchase a stock van. it took 3 months to get everything installed. ive always been a car guy my whole life so getting to drive again was priceless n changed many many areas of my life 180. i recomend it to everyone if possible.
    J2

28/M/chicago/C5-c6 quad Comp.
    [url]
    www.J2RollsOn.com

Hi, I just bought a '99 dodge with the same set up, mine has digivoice command. does yours? If it does can you tell me how to get it to recognize my voice?