Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Violet's gonna be a big sister...

Violet's gonna be a big sister...

I just found out I'm pregnant again, due at the end of Sept. I am so excited/happy as we've been trying for almost 2 years! Also anxious about whatever complications I might have, and managing them from a rural area but my last pregnancy was relitively uneventful... just lots of bladder infections requiring IV antibiotics and lots of ultrasounds.

Many congratulations and good luck!

Oh my gosh that's great news Emi!

Congrats to you, Jose and Violet!

Great news! Congratulations!!!

How wonderful Emi and for Violet to be a big sis.....I am happy for you all!!!!
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

That is great!!!!

BTW Sept. 27 is a good day to have a birthday
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

How exciting!

All the best to you, Jose and Emi.

Congradulations Emi

Thumbs up

That's awesome!!!!!
    Shannon
    C6/7 incomplete
    20 yrs post sci

"falling is easy it's getting back up that becomes the problem, becomes the problem" Staind
    "A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of.:" :-)
    - Burt Bacharach

That's great Emi .... I wish you all much joy and happiness .... and especially for you I wish an uneventful healthy pregnancy !!

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry