Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: E = MC squared

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyed_daisy
    We were also in Garden Ridge in Atlanta one evening. A man and his wife walked by us and the same overwelming fear came over me. I watched him for a while as we were checking out. He kind of acted strange but no different than anyone else just something about him....but again definately dark and definately bad.

What causes this???
    Commonly known as "intuition" or "gut feeling". NEVER ignore this. It is not at all uncommon for one to just know in the moment what is right and what is wrong. If you instantly have a fear of an individual, you need to pay close attention to that. It's OK to be logical and explore the source of that feeling, but don't just ignore it. You are part of the Universe. All things are connected. Don't underestimate yourself in this context.

Have yall ever met someone who was able to heal?
    I've had reiki done for me for the pain in my back and it took the pain away for days. Even with that experience, I am still skeptical about reiki, as it does not seem logical, but I cannot dismiss it easily.

I've said before that I am empathic. To further clarify, I not only feel what others feel, I have a tendency to pull other people's pain out of them. It's not intentional, it appears to be instinctive. The bad news is that it is automatic and I have trouble grounding the pain that I absorb from others. IOW, I have bad shielding and don't control my empathic abilities well.

I know it sounds crazy, but every man that I've had a long term relationship with has experienced this with me. I've gotten phone calls from mates who told me that they had been experiencing migraines or other intense pain and then, all of a sudden, the pain went away. This always coincides with me becoming aware of a similar onset of pain that was atypical for me. There have also been occasions where a mate has told me they are experiencing a specific type of pain and after some period of concentration, I have been able to consciously absorb it from them, to their relief.

C.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Racing
    I've had reiki done for me for the pain in my back and it took the pain away for days. Even with that experience, I am still skeptical about reiki, as it does not seem logical, but I cannot dismiss it easily.

C.
    I read some on Reiki but I think this was more a Cherokee healer. I am not really familiar with what they are called but I also heard my grandmother talking of someone in her childhood being able to do the same sort of thing. I asked my grandfather about it before he passed away as I thought maybe I was dreaming, he said it did happen and called the person by name. I only regret not writing it down.

I always listen to "gut" feelings. This was a bit more than gut as I was close to tears when we left the store. I hate not knowing why but my immediate thought was to get my daughter by my side. Try explaining the why of that to a kid...not real easy. I also had a male store employee walk out with me to put my small quantity of things in my car which further confused the kid...LOL
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Racing
    Your problem is that you have no shields. You are open and vulnerable to other people's projections and assaults on your psyche. You need to learn to block other people's unwanted energy and also learn to control your own empathic and perhaps telepathic advances as well.

I have a friend whose shielding skills are excellent (mine suck). I can ask her for some info if you are interested.

C.
    I agree with this and what Obie said. Yes, I would love any info you could provide from your friend thank you .

Quote Originally Posted by Hunker
    My wife Jewel and I were talking about this and we have some theories we'd like to pose to you and want your take on them.

One, if energy (E) has mass (M) as Einstein proposed, do thoughts (energy) take up space and if so, can other people pick them up in that space?

Jewel believes so, and has seen proof of it in her life, and I have in my own also. This proposition opens many avenues of reception. In dreams? In waking consciencenceness?

If a single person is close to you, in proximity or emotionally, can you hear their thoughts? If a large amount of people have the same thought, can they bring it to bear? Can you experirience, see, that thought in action in a dream?
    Who are you and what have you done with Hunker?
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Quote Originally Posted by Obieone
    Absolutely yes ... to all your musings ... we are all of us psychic and spiritual beings .... I just believe some of us are further along the path than others ... and some just live in a constant state of denial and fear of it all ! It can be scary ... too much knowledge is not always a good thing !

Obieone
    OB Reikis me long distance...she has a powerful transmitter!!
    1FineSpineRN

Quote Originally Posted by Julie-Bug
    then that doesn't make sense to me. If the gestalt experience is how the mind perceives things and is able to complete them even though one cannot see the whole object, one is still able to perceive it as whole...

even though there are not actual lines drawn, we still see a triangle, a sea monster and a spikey sphere...
    care to indulge???

I saw gobstoppers, jelly beans and chocolates...god whats wrong with me???
    1FineSpineRN

Quote Originally Posted by Julie-Bug
    then that doesn't make sense to me. If the gestalt experience is how the mind perceives things and is able to complete them even though one cannot see the whole object, one is still able to perceive it as whole...

even though there are not actual lines drawn, we still see a triangle, a sea monster and a spikey sphere...
    care to indulge???
    1=pac man
    2=quotation marks
    3=sunshine
    4= inchworm

I saw this on Duramaters post first but now that I go back I can see the triangle and rectangle in 1 and 2
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino
    Who are you and what have you done with Hunker?
    I Have still been on CC, I have just beeen wearing this so no one can read my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Duramater
    I saw gobstoppers, jelly beans and chocolates...god whats wrong with me???
    Not a thing, Gobstoppers rock!

C.