Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 700

Thread: Mutilation of daughter as disability treatment

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by darkeyed_daisy
    I guess if I were ever to become brain injured ....
    You mean you aren't?

    Seriously, I thought some TBI or possible retardation might be explanation for your absurd logic, emotional tirades, and perverted obsession with me and others.

    I've rarely addressed you since you've become a member here, despite your obsessive preoccupation with me and my posts. I am choosing right now to directly address you for the first time in this thread, because I am truly dumbfounded that you are not brain damaged.

    I apologize to anyone who may suffer from TBI to associate you with someone like this.

    Also, if she isn't clinically diagnosed with mental retardation... well, who knows what then. Maybe she finds some joy being retarded for the hell of it and reminding people by erratically attacking them to draw attention to her retardedness. Is Retardness a word? Someone please correct me, since I'm too po to order from Amazon.

    P.S. Betheny - Since you've been desperately groping to place blame on me for causing the degeneration of the thread and starting attacks, while ignoring all others. Well... NOW you have something actual to use. I'm giving you authority, NOW. Now, you can stop desperately pulling things out your ass. Ain't that cool of me?

  2. #122
    PDNemesis wrote"There are adults who resemble Ashley in presentation who have been discovered through the use of technology to have far more intelligence than has ever been accessed before. There are people who communicate via computer using eye blinks. This notion that Ashley has the cognitive function of a three month old is based upon observation of her physcal behaviors. He physical ability need not match her cognitive ability. The reality is that we really do nothing but conjecture what the mental capabilities of any three month old are. As three month olds cannot communicate very effectively we make assumptions about what they are communicating"

    I really would like to know who you are referring to when you say there are "adults". I assess children with and without physical disabilities and there is a very simple way to roughly determine their cognitive abiiity that has been used long before technology: with large pictures and eye gaze or blinks. As long as the child knows the difference between same and different, which can be taught to a 2 year old age equvalent, you can use a series of pictures of increasing complexity in which you ask the child " Which one is different, or where is the different one, or which one is not like the others(like Sesame Street song). It starts with a very simple 2 ducks and 1 cow and progresses up to the adult level, involving progressively higher concepts. It is also possible to assess deaf/blind children with a series of materials that have different textures. At 3 months age equivalent a child has a social smile and tracks visual things but does not yet have object permanance, meaning if something she likes goes out of sight/or touch, she knows it still exists and will search or whimper or cry for it. If a child or adult does not yet have object permanance, we are certain that their mental age is below 6-7 months.
    Last edited by diane2; 01-13-2007 at 08:45 PM.

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in the Rocky Mountains
    Posts
    8,152
    Quote Originally Posted by chick
    You mean you aren't?

    Seriously, I thought some TBI or possible retardation might be explanation for your absurd logic, emotional tirades, and perverted obsession with me and others.

    I've rarely addressed you since you've become a member here, despite your obsessive preoccupation with me and my posts. I am choosing right now to directly address you for the first time in this thread, because I am truly dumbfounded that you are not brain damaged.

    I apologize to anyone who may suffer from TBI to associate you with someone like this.

    Also, if she isn't clinically diagnosed with mental retardation... well, who knows what then. Maybe she finds some joy being retarded for the hell of it and reminding people by erratically attacking them to draw attention to her retardedness. Is Retardness a word? Someone please correct me, since I'm too po to order from Amazon.

    P.S. Betheny - Since you've been desperately groping to place blame on me for causing the degeneration of the thread and starting attacks, while ignoring all others. Well... NOW you have something actual to use. I'm giving you authority, NOW. Now, you can stop desperately pulling things out your ass. Ain't that cool of me?
    Somebody would have to be insane to envy you and your miserable self. I am not obsessed with you. Why would anyone even a mentally retarded person want to be you????

    You know you are slyly digging when you reply to posts. You are a stupid miserable bitch yes I said bitch.

    You attack everyone who doesnt kiss your ass.

    You are one nasty person.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

    My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

  4. #124
    I didn't have to pull blame out of my ass since you swanned in with the proclamations of hypocrisy and declarations of disgust, chick. Nobody was attacking. We were having a discussion.

    This afternoon I wasn't on the internet so I can't take responsibility for it.

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    17,427
    Right (/lol), and imagine Chick. Maybe I have to go to jail now? Ok, I will, if serving this kid any good if none else of the thinking planning bandits here will.

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    17,427
    Quote Originally Posted by darkeyed_daisy
    I was thinking of the situation as if it were my own daughter.
    I’m not sure about you think so, I for one would not have done any such things, before I would have died/killed myself if an example was to be stated for what ever a reason it might be to get attention as a parent or a grownup with kids (logic here, if it was to help the kid). Cause, if not for getting attention as for this and being wrong, who would put their kid through such procedures? DD, come to your senses, it is as wrong as it gets. Other than that, feel free to come here and take away my body parts if some likes to, if so, how do you think I would feel about that? Well, if you come alone I guess I could handle it, but never, I repeat, never bring a surgeon with you to me on the first date? What do you think about that? Sounds a tad silly, sure. Don’t do it then.

    Anyway, maybe I’m childish here now?

    Edit to add; most here in this thread should go to the slammer/jail. No joke it is if some has human values like some says, like the parents should be able to choose and so on, I’m also concerned about the doc’s here, more then the parents in fact. Whoo, but what does that tell?
    Last edited by Leif; 01-14-2007 at 12:27 AM.

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in the Rocky Mountains
    Posts
    8,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    I’m not sure about you think so, I for one would not have done any such things, before I would have died/killed myself if an example was to be stated for what ever a reason it might be to get attention as a parent or a grownup with kids (logic here, if it was to help the kid). Cause, if not for getting attention as for this and being wrong, who would put their kid through such procedures? DD, come to your senses, it is as wrong as it gets. Other than that, feel free to come here and take away my body parts if some likes to, if so, how do you think I would feel about that? Well, if you come alone I guess I could handle it, but never, I repeat, never bring a surgeon with you to me on the first date? What do you think about that? Sounds a tad silly, sure. Don’t do it then.

    Anyway, maybe I’m childish here now?
    Leif I think you have read too much American Newspaper Propoganda....

    I hope I am never faced with a decision like this.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

    My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    17,427
    Quote Originally Posted by darkeyed_daisy
    Leif I think you have read too much American Newspaper Propoganda....

    I hope I am never faced with a decision like this.
    DD. Hope is not a good thing when it comes to this, good parents will know when it comes to such tings, -if not, send the kid to India and/or Bangladesh to give her a good life, I didn’t write and mention those countries for fun if you and others thought so - large families what was I was hinting, others to guide if decision making fails short, right? More to guide, cause here in questions in discussions guidance is lacking I feel.

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in the Rocky Mountains
    Posts
    8,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    DD. Hope is not a good thing when it comes to this, good parents will know when it comes to such tings, -if not, send the kid to India and/or Bangladesh to give her a good life, I didn’t write and mention those countries for fun if you and others thought so - large families what was I was hinting, others to guide if decision making fails short, right? More to guide, cause here in questions in discussions guidance is lacking I feel.
    Well given her age...I think India/Bangladesh would be her last choice of places to go. I keep forgeting she is over the age of consent now so I guess I wont have to worry about making a decision like this.

    I still support Ashleys parents though.

    I did mention colostomy in a previous in a previous post. What is the difference in removing the uterus, removing bowel for a colostomy, or bladder treatment such as a mitronoff in a mentally disabled child? Many children here have them. The mitronoff was invented to help children (I may be wrong here). They do colostomies and bladder procedures for comfort and to treat accidents. Explain the difference.

    I already said that I was hesitant to agree that the hormonal treatment was the right choice. I dont think I would have opted for the hormone treatment/breast removal but dont know for sure as I dont know Ashley.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

    My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    17,427
    DD, had to log on again, saw your comment in the other thread LolLolll, -I have to come back another time to comment above for sure, and also to sentence the right jail time for you.
    Last edited by Leif; 01-14-2007 at 01:54 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 01:56 AM
  2. Wiped out by the wait
    By Max in forum Ability & Disability News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2003, 10:39 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2002, 12:27 PM
  4. Millions turn to disability benefits
    By antiquity in forum Health & Science News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2002, 04:08 PM
  5. The language of clinical trials
    By antiquity in forum Cure
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-27-2001, 09:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •