I know that I am not suffering from paralysis like you guys (and gals) are. I can't imagine how you make it through the days. I do have severe pain 24/7 from some spinal issues, however.

Currently I am on the 100 mcg Fentanyl Patch and 30 mg of Roxicodone qid. The patch does nothing and the Roxicodone takes the edge off.

FINDINGS: Small chronic Schmorl's node endplate deformities are seen at several levels and mild Modic type 1 discogenic endplate change is present at L2-3 and L3-4. Mild spondylosis is present primarily ay L2-3. No fracture is seen. There is no spondylolisthesis. There is mild lumbar scoliosis convext to the left.

The L1-2 disk is partially desiccrated and mildly reduced in height. Small central posterior disk protrusion deforms the thecal sac without narrowing the spinal canal. The neural foramina are patent bilaterally.

The L2-3 disk is partially desiccated and mildly reduced in height. Small left paracentral posterior disk protrusion is again identified, narrowing the left lateral recess. There is additional contralateral small right posterolateral foramina disk protrusion. There is mild to moderate bilateral neural foraminal encroachment. The canal is within normal limits.

The L3-4 disk is desiccated and reduced in height. Mild to moderate paracentral posterolateral disk protrusion is again identified. There is underlying posterior disk bulge, facet hypertrophy, mild spinal stenosis and bilateral neural foramina encroachment, mild right, moderate left.

The L4-5 disk is desiccated and reduced in height. Small central posterior disk protrusion is present. there is facet hypertrophy, mild spinal stenosis and mild bilateral neural foraminal enroachment.

IMPRESSION
1.SMALL CENTRAL POSTERIOR DISK PROTRUSION AT L1-2
2.LEFT PARACENTRAL POSTERIOR DISK PROTRUSION AT L2-3, NARROWING THE LEFT LATERAL RECESS AND NEURAL FORAMEN; CONTRALATERAL RIGHT FORAMINAL DISK PROTRUSION AS WELL.
3.MILD TO MODERATE LEFT PARACENTRAL POSTEROLATERAL DISK PROTRUSION AT L3-4
4.SMALL CENTAL POSTERIOR DISK PROTRUSION AT L4-5

Thanks!

Alan