Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checking in after a long time

Smile Checking in after a long time

Hi everyone. I just wanted to come say hi and show off my little guy. We are all doing really well. Emery is almost 17 months!!! We hope to adopt again in the next year or so. I dont know if anyone remembers me, but I wanted to say hi . . . hi

- Moody

Moody! I remember you!

Emery is so cute in that sweater. I am so happy for you and pleased that your dream to become a Mom has been realized.

Thank you for stopping by to share a photo of your son.

Peace,

John
    "Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence." Lin Yutang

Moody ....... OMG are you kidding me of course we remember you .... its wonderful to hear from you again and Emery is soooo sweet ..... and BIG OMG ..... after all your heartaches that pic looks like it captured a perfect moment .... take care and welcome back!!

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

yes!!! I was wondering how you were doing and how the little guy was!!

good grief!! he's growin fast!

Hey people do remember me, I feel popular. He is getting big so fast, well he is small for his age but what do you expect from a child of Mayan decent? He is big for him. He started pre-school last month but so far mommy has been going too (so much for a couple hours to myself a week) because he has a major case if seperation anxiety. But I wouldnt trade a moment of it.

I came to this site at some of the hardest times in my life (IVF, loss, etc) and was so thankful to have it. I dont come because my brain has to work to hard as it is, I cant keep up with the drama (and I had a weird devo stalker who found out all sorts of personal information about me). But I think of everyone often and wonder how everyone is.
    - Moody

I remember you! Hope your holidays were joyful.

Moodle Mc Doodle Glad to hear you and your family are well.

JimmyMack
    JimmyMack
    Member: New Jersey Commission on Spinal Cord Reasearch
    http://www.state.nj.us/health/spinalcord/index.shtml

I don't know you but just wanted to say that your little guy is adorable!!!!
    My sister adopted an infant from Guadamala and he's now 16 years old and ready to drive. Enjoy every moment!

Wow seems like you just posted pics of him as a baby. He is adorable!!!! Glad things are going well for you and the family.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni