Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i saved a life today

i saved a life today

how to start.i use my full name on yahoo massenger.today a lady wanted to talk to me using yahoo.she started to cry ...adi i love you please come back to me i will kill myself bla bla.i was shocked and surprised.damit i am alone after my injury .i started to explain ...i am not adi that you look for.
    she said i dont belive you i will kill myself if you dont love me anymore.
    i focused as much as i could and i told her ...i am a sci and i sent her a picture of me in the wheelchair ,she calm down and after said ...love can be found but health very hard.i hoped i saved a life.i will expect a picture of her.
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

what a confusing incident.
    Daniel

i hope she will be ok.i hope she will sleep well tonight.why i am a quad god?so many pretty girls are depressed .when i was ab ,i never saw a girl to be depressed ,the girls were fighting to get a smile from me .
    • Dum spiro, spero.

I've had that happen too, they see the w/c and realize they are not so bad off after all, maybe we were put like this for a reason? g.w bush may be onto something for wanting to keep us this way, maybe it is gods will after all? maybe we save more lives than we know by being disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Leatherbee
    I've had that happen too, they see the w/c and realize they are not so bad off after all, maybe we were put like this for a reason? g.w bush may be onto something for wanting to keep us this way, maybe it is gods will after all? maybe we save more lives than we know by being disabled
    our president has an specific smile.
    no human on earth can smile like him.
    • Dum spiro, spero.

Good for you adi, not to many people get to save a life.

Curt, it's New Year's DAY! Put the bottle away and sleep it off. Geez, you sound like, well, G.W. and he's nuts.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Good going Adi.

No human on Earth should go what we go through. We could save lives by becoming like this and getting better and bettering ourselves and others from what we have learned. Anyway, I hate Bush.

adi, you are a very kind, curious, interesting eager to learn person. I hope all is well with your friend.