Thread: Another wasted year passed

Another wasted year passed

This year has been entirely spent on nothing else than suffering: physically, and emotionally. And I cannot even say the suffering has helped anyone, thus making it worthwhile. Suffering just for the sake of suffering.
    Good riddance, 2006!

Cripply

2007 is going to be better...it has to be!!!! Sorry for your rough year....you arent alone!! (((hugs)))
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Hello Cripply,

Sorry for all this, for having issues with SCI it is not something one could ever dream off or wanting to have, I just have a “few” of those issues though but it altered my life up-side down in many ways, all the way from a broken up marriage (sort of, was never married, had the resistance to not go into that trap :-), job issues, sport issues, adding more BBS and pain negative issues etc.

Still, life has to move on, as for the options as I see it. To suffer is bad for any human being and our little world we live on should focus more on issues to help out here I feel, but I am sorry to say, at the end of 2006 most efforts and money are involved with the weapon industry, narcotics, sex trafficking and oppression of humans. But to make a change here is not up to countries, it is up to the individuals, like us.

Many issues are involved when it comes to SCI like we know say from learning from folks here on this website, we are very different in many ways, society, rich or poor, politics etc. Still, we have something in common. Let’s make the better out of that for 2007.

I wish you Cripply, your family and all here a prospering 2007 when it comes to the better.

Be strong as a lion, I’m gonna go outside here now to fire off a New Year rocket or two later on (two hours from now, although the rocket shooting has started much earlier here, yesterday, it explodes everywhere) with a few friends and others, maybe aiming towards my neighbours house, who knows?

Take care,
    Last edited by Leif; 12-31-2006 at 04:21 PM.

Well said, Leif!
    We're all hoping for a better 2007.
    - Richard

I really hope that 2007 is better for all of us. Like I said, if with our suffering we saved kids from famine, or brought peace somewhere, it would have been a year well spent. But suffering for the sake of suffering...well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cripply
    I really hope that 2007 is better for all of us. Like I said, if with our suffering we saved kids from famine, or brought peace somewhere, it would have been a year well spent. But suffering for the sake of suffering...well.
    You are suffering so as to survive. And that is a tall order sometimes, just to live and survive. No wasting of a year cripply, just hanging in there. Good thoughts to you for 2007.

Ami
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Quote Originally Posted by Cripply
    This year has been entirely spent on nothing else than suffering: physically, and emotionally. And I cannot even say the suffering has helped anyone, thus making it worthwhile. Suffering just for the sake of suffering.
    Good riddance, 2006!
    My sentiments exactly. And I don't see 2007 being any better (but I'm willing to be wrong.)
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Quote Originally Posted by alan
    My sentiments exactly. And I don't see 2007 being any better (but I'm willing to be wrong.)
    LOL!!! I would say you've been wrong before...but I'm not gonna...ROFL...and teasing you!!!

I hope 2007 is fabulous!!!!!

Teena