Thread: humans and their diversity.

humans and their diversity.

humans and their diversity.i will start with fingerprints .....no human has the same fingerprints,dna the same,judgment and thinking the same,we humans are having the same organs [brain,heart,liver etc.]what makes the difference beetwen every individual homo sapiens sapiens?why humans are diffrent ?
    • Dum spiro, spero.
      • Translation: "As long as I breathe, I hope."

Some say ears are unique to the individual, too. When the russians finally stormed hitler's bunker, they found somewhere on the premises a dead body that looked very much like hitler. It was a stooge, of course, planted by some nazi there at the end to fool the russians into thinking it was hitler. The Russian military checked his ears against photos of the real hitler to prove it wasn't him. Plus he had holes in his socks (true ).

Of course we know the real hitler was burned to bones and ash, but the russians might have his remains, such as they are. I wonder who the poor fella was who had the misfortune to look like his fuerher

You'd have thought they would have put some unholy socks on the stooge, but I can understand how they might have felt a bit rushed
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

rdf,regarding hitler.i watched on the history channel[argentina and hitler]seems that hitler did not died in his bunker.he survived and lived happy.
    • Dum spiro, spero.

Don't you know that Hitler is posting on this site? At least his brother or something is.

as individuals we are uniques.why?
    MAYBE SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW EVERY INDIVIDUAL HUMAN?THE FINAL JUDGE?i love science but i am afraid of GOD.
    • Dum spiro, spero.

Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    Don't you know that Hitler is posting on this site? At least his brother or something is.
    excuse my french leif ....i fuck hitler he is my worst enemy ,one of his members are trying to take my roof.no way.i will die fighting.
    • Dum spiro, spero.

It's his great-nephew, Leif...or grandson If we're thinking about the same fella.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

hitler is hitler and science is science.why humans are totally diffrents?fingerprints,dna,and more ?a bigger computer is watching us .belive me.lol
    ours data will never be loss.god has a bigger computer.the devil has one too ,not too strong .i love light not dark .we are smart ?i dont think so.
    smarter people watch us.lol
    • Dum spiro, spero.

why humans are diffrent ?
    Genteics and upbriniging.
    Genetics - from each pair of parents, with 23 airs of chromosomes each, the combination of chromosomes that each kid gets is 1 out of, very approximately, 64,000,000,000,000 possible combinations and then during the gamete formation the combinations of alleles on those genes was shuffled, just to add a bit more potential variation to the equation.
    Upbringing - the effects of your environment on the way you turn out can be profound, both physiologically and psychologically and even brothers and sisiters are ulikely to experience exactly the same set of stimuli throughout their upbringing.
    It would be incredible if people were the same as each other and from one perspective it is remarkable that some people are so similar.

Humans are mammals so the differences you refer to aren't restricted to us. This extends to animals and plants as well. I read that no two leaves on a tree are exactly the same.

Off topic. It always struck me as funny how humans think that basic biological processes are unique to us. Like the miracle of birth program I saw on nova when I was about 12. I remember thinking, wow, it is a miracle, the human body is so amazing. I realized later that the human development and birth process isn't any more miraculous than an elephants and our bodies no more amazing than any other mammals. In fact, were actually physically inferior to most other mammals.