Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: NFL Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by smokey
    How many weeks until Red Sox spring training?
    The pitchers and catchers report Feb.16 they start playing spring training games at the end of the month.

As far as the PATS game they just blew it, they sucked in the 2nd half. With alittle over 3 minutes to go all we needed was a first down and we could not get one.2006 was suppose to be our rebuilding year and look how far we made it. I guess it will be a very boring Superbowl now oh well. Can't win every year!
    Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi
    That was a good second game. I was happy with the Colts winning. I think the Super Bowl game is going to be a good one.

Belichick came to mid-field so did a lot of other Patriots, but did Brady totally walk off and not shake Payton's hand?? They are friends off the field so I was wondering if he did or didn't. I know it is a tough loss, but come on - not like the roles haven't been reversed.

Also, I would like to shove one of my big brown boots into Deion Sanders mouth on NFLN! I was watching him talk about the Bears/Saints game and he was upset with Reggie Bush and his little celebration drive he did on his 60 yard TD. It was uncalled for and the Bears one out in the end, but HELLO! How can he even criticize Reggie Bush for celebrating a TD when he was the master at dancing and tip toeing into the end zone? I HATED it when he did it as a Cowboy!! Mariuchi (sp) questioned him about his TD dances and he so blew it off. What a dip!
    Kristi, I hate ''Prime Time''.It was nice to see Doresett give the trophy away.He was a true Cowboy.
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Quote Originally Posted by kristi
    Belichick came to mid-field so did a lot of other Patriots, but did Brady totally walk off and not shake Payton's hand?? They are friends off the field so I was wondering if he did or didn't. I know it is a tough loss, but come on - not like the roles haven't been reversed.
    Brady congratulated Manning on the field after the game. That's what sportswriters are writing, anyway...I didn't see it, but it must have happened.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!