Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Playoffs

McNair will be fine - he just got a cut on his hand. He'll probably be starting on Sunday.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Quote Originally Posted by alan
    McNair will be fine - he just got a cut on his hand. He'll probably be starting on Sunday.
    I read the same thing, he will need to have a good game they are playing in Pittsburgh which has won the last few games and are fighting for a wild card spot.

Mike
    Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Most likely he'll be in the shotgun many plays, to make it easier on his hand.

It's still anybody's superbowl as far as I'm concerned.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Since my Birds are hanging on by a feather.. well, they are all but out. I pick the Chargers and the Bears and LT running all over them..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

It's too hard to say who is going to be in it, but I think the Raven's D can stop LT if that was the Championship game. Rivers doesn't quite have it yet. Maybe I am a little bitter since Gates didn't have a great year for my FF team. I think that would be a low scoring Championship game. Both defence's are good.

I can safely say the Cowboys are IN the playoffs. Woot Woot! I won't say until it's TRUE. I'm supersticious that way. The defense NEEDS to step it up a lot!! We are giving up WAY too many points and for some reason we forgot how to pressue a QB!! We improve there I think we will do ok. If not - we aren't going far. We need a freakin miracle to go to the Superbowl. Sorry Cowboy fans, but we need A LOT of work on both sides of the ball to make it that far. I give you ALL permission to say I TOLD YOU SO if/when we make it this year.

For the NFC it could be anyone. Sorry van damn, but I think Grossman is going to lose it for you. I hope for your sake he is out of his slump. I wouldn't mind the Bears going as it has been a hella long time, but that would make my ex happy and we don't want that, now do we?? The Saints have really turned it around and like everyone says is "the feel good story of the NFL" this year. Sean Payton turned that team around. Did you guys know he called and asked if he could have Romo and Parcell's said NO!?

Too many scenarios to pick from. I'll wait til it's set in stone who is going to the playoffs.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
    http://www.kristi-allen.com

Steelers will be tough to beat a second time. I'm worried about that.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Playoffs will be watched occasionally. My 'Skins went belly up early, so that took all the fun out of Sundays. I think the Eagles are starting to get a run together, though I feel with Rex finding his recievers again, and not the other team's hands, Bears could be monsters once more. Chargers or Ravens are good for the 'bowl.

Believe me, no AFC team wants the Steelers in the tournament. Because it's the beginning of a whole new season, and all of big Ben's bad football won't count for a thing. He's getting into form again, as is the team...they have a shot at the playoffs, but lots of stuff has to happen, as is the case with many teams this year. But nobody wants them to be there to begin with.

I heard Jerrry Jones in an interview about the first round byes in the post season. They give the teams that get them a huge advantage: rest players, heal injuries, mentally prepare for the next game with the extra week, etc.

Jones said there has been in the past league talk of getting rid of the bye because of the big edge it gives to the teams that get 'em. He said the owners/NFL have talked about getting rid of them by having more teams in the playoffs.

But that might or might not happen in the future, don't look for it anytime soon. But I think the bye system is unfair as it is now, because the advantage is just too huge.

I hear from schefter that Parcells is probably coming back next year, good playoff run or not. Because of Romo. Imagine Romo getting all the snaps from early summer on through pre-season...practice and repetition is all important in this game, and I think Romo will be a good QB next year, and take the boys deep and maybe all the way...not because of his physical ability, but because of his intelligence. He's a gunslinger, as Parcell's says sometimes, but he's a gunslinger with brains. They could go all the way next year, if they get rid of TO.

One final word on TO. Yeah, he's an obnoxious asshole, and I hear the media everyday on tv yapping about how bad he is, how they're tired of hearing about all the bad shit he does, etc., but THEY'RE THE ONES STILL DOING ALL THE TALKING ABOUT HIM! Get a clue, media...you eat it up, so quit your bitching.

Nothin' worse than a nfl analyst on tv bitching about being tired of hearing about TO, at the same time he's talking about, yep, you guessed it, TO.

Stop feeding this ego-monster, please.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Steelers can win there last 2 games and still not make it in, they need alot of helpppppppp.

Mike
    Tough Times Don't Last...Tough People Do!

Well I hope my Steelers make the playoffs.