Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need your votes desperately!!

I need your votes desperately!!

Hello everyone on the board. My name is Peter Rizzo and I have been a fairly silent member of this board for several years. I suffered a complete spinal cord injury in 1999 after a tree fell on me at work. T-8 level.
    Anyway, since my accident, i have competed in the wheelchair bodybuilding nationals and USA's, placing second at both. I have also done guest posing at various bodybuilding shows including the Team Universe/muscle mania in south beach florida.
    I live in Lancaster, New Hampshire where i own a fitness studio and am a personal trainer. I am trying to grow my business over the last 2+ years. Anyway, i have lots of future projects in the works to help out all people, but one thing we always need more of is publicity. Recently i competed for a television show with body by Jake. I did the audition in Boston. It is a nationwide search for america's next fitness star.
    What i am asking of everyone on this board is to go on to exercisetv.tv, click on see videos and look for mine, Peter Rizzo. Watch it and vote for me please. Even though this is for me personally, i think it is good for everyone in a wheelchair, getting us on television and showing we are just like everyone else. I am hoping that if i got this opportunity, i would get a larger voice for disabled advocacy, cure, etc. Also, please send to everyone you know to do the same things.
    Thank you very much in advance to everyone,
    Sincerely,
    Peter Rizzo

P.S. This is a late request as i was not ready for the audition, I learned about it late and went down having no idea what to expect. I had nothing prepared. Due to this, i didn't want anyone to see my video hahaha. Now though, i see it on the website and have very few votes compared to everyone else and don't want to lose by that kind of margin. So, with encouragement once again from my clients, family, friends, i send out this plea. I will be posting this everywhere that i feel will benefit. So again, please take the time to go and vote for me and send to your family and friends/contacts this plea. Help a fellow member out!! LOL. Anyway, thanks again :-)

good luck

didn't see where to vote though
    Last edited by Liz321; 12-17-2006 at 12:40 PM.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Have a link for us and a place to vote? Count me in.

The best of luck to you, Pete.

Done!
    - Richard

Found it, voted.

You rock, Pete!

That was a little difficult to figure out. You have to click five stars and the click submit.

Good luck Peter...I was voter number 27 for you.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

http://exercisetv.tv/promotions/anfs...ions.php?id=40

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyed_daisy
    You have to click five stars and the click submit.

Thumbs up

Thank you everyone so much, i forgot about the link part. Thanks again! Keep wishing me luck :-)

Done.. #38

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

#42, you look nervous pete.