Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: W/C Cushions with a FAN!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up W/C Cushions with a FAN!!!

W/C Cushions with a FAN!!!

I wanted to share my satisfaction with this product in case you too might be interested

I am a full time wheelchair user due to MS and have been using one of these cushions for several months now. I am extremely pleased with its ability to greatly reduce moisture from my bum. (It is very comfortable as well.)

More information can be found here: www.airerx.com

Is that cushion pretty comfortable and does it give you good pressure relief?

yes, to both of your questions. those were two of my concerns as well. they have a 30 day risk free trial so i figured i didn't have anything to lose if not.

Noise factor?

How much are they?

i have the spc cushion and it is very quiet.

prices vary. see below. also, it appears that medicare covers them.

http://www.airerx.com/Cushions.html

http://www.airerx.com

Sounds interesting. I'd like to know how it compares too
    My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

I tried one this weekend. Very hard and not very good for pressure relief for me. Fan was not to loud but only lasted about 6 hours. I'm sending it back. C-6 Quad with normal sensation on my butt. I need a new cushion that keeps sweat away and is very soft. Any ideas? I have a Roho and tried the Stimulite. Roho holds in the sweat and Stimulites xs is to hard for me. Please help me!

tigger- how long did you give the Stimulite? It was hard for me too...but after a week it softened up...just wondering.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

I've had it over a year and sit on it for 6 months. I switch from time to time to my roho then to my stimulite. The Stimulite just kills my butt sitting on it all day. I do pressure reliefs but it still doesn't help me.