Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Push To Walk"- a brand new center for SCI recovery and exercise is opening in NJ!

Cynthia, you are correct...I was asking about the cost of the "Push to Walk" program. Thank you very much for your answer. Can you give us the same information about the training program, equiptment, and E.T.C.? Do you have a website for your center?

Push to Walk

Our website is currently under construction, but there is a short "blurb" about what we are doing. It's www.pushtowalknj.org. I am hoping that in the next few weeks we will have some more info posted explaining who we are and what we are doing. We also hope to have some pictures posted.
    One of our trainers, Lindsay, is a Level 1 Project Walk Certified Trainer with more than 3 years of experience working with a wide range of clients with SCI at various levels and in various stages of recovery. Our other trainer, Eric, is currently in the Level 1 Certification Program. Right now, we have about 1000 sq ft of space, and have 2 platform mats, a total gym, spin bike, standing bar, floor mats and all kinds of props.
    Anyone who would like to come and check us out is very welcome! We would love to meet with you, show you what we're doing and see if we can help you reach your goals.
    Cynthia Templeton

Kessler Institute

Hi Darren - I read all about your story on your website and it's great to see the video of you riding that bike. My brother's fiance is so encourage by your story. We are hoping to sign my brothers' fiance up for Push To Walk once she returns from Shands Rehab in Gainesville, FL. She trains horses for a living along with my brother and one of their horses jumped on top of her and broke her C6. I have a question for you about Kessler. Did you like them? Your updates on your site mainly talk about Shephards and there is a bit about the Children's hospital in Mountainside and a bit about Kessler. If you could send me a private message. that would be great. Also I would like to sign her up because I see your comment about limited openings.
    Thanks - Stay strong and GOD BLESS!

If I live in Yonkers, man I am set.

J.
    And the truth shall set you free.