Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I was adopted

Yes I would say that they have adopted you. They look very much at home

Proud mom of a US Marine Sgt., Camp Lejeune, NC
    Awwww, I just saw this.
    Did you find homes for them sue?
    If the Army & the Navy ever look on heavens scenes, they will see the streets are guarded by United States Marines!

www.jccarolinaformals.com
    www.myspace.com/jccarolina
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/JC-Car...10436735695158

Cute kittens Addie. If I show up in your garage acting all hungry and wild, will you, ummmmm, adopt me?
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Dead eye You've been to Nashville already twice without calling me so.......

I found homes for all but one. I had her spayed and I guess she lives here although I don't have any pets here.
    Then in February I had another momma cat dropped at my house. In March I had 6 more babies. Mom and 3 babies are gone now. I have 3 more. I'll post their picture soon. I love animals but this is getting ridiculous!!!
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

You got "Sucker" painted on your forehead? LOL

We got a cat that showed up here too and is now being fed and loved by my daughter.....and she will soon be having kittens too. LOL

They (the cats) know which houses to show up at to get fed....LOL
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyed_daisy
    We got a cat that showed up here too and is now being fed and loved by my daughter.....and she will soon be having kittens too. LOL
    I think it time that yo and the kitty had "the talk"!
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Last year my cat had 4 kittens, then someone at work found 7 baby bunnies they thought were abandoned so I took them in, too. After reading up on handraising bunnies I took them to a nature center to be raised. (Baby bunnies are extremely hard to care for! They must be fed every 2 hours and I just couldn't do it!) Last I heard they found a foster home for them and all were doing well.

Three days later there was a baby bird in our backyard. A call to the nature center told us that it was a fledgling trying to learn to fly and to just leave it alone - it's parents were around and would take care of it. We found it dead the next day. My sons cried their eyes out over that poor bird! We should have taken it to the nature center, too. I really regretted that!

I am a huge sucker for animals!!! I just found homes for 5 of my seven cats!!! I have to say the house is much easier to keep clean right now, though!
    Last edited by TINAMARIE; 05-29-2007 at 09:01 PM.
    Tina
    C5-C7 Walking Quad - Very Incomplete
    Aug '03

Quote Originally Posted by sjean423
    I think it time that yo and the kitty had "the talk"!
    The "talk" or preferably the "knife" at the vet hospital LOL
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

they are soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i could keep pets at my place..

We have one simular to the orange one. My God it was so playful I think its in these jeans that the orange are like this as any we had were all very playful.