..assure customer satisfaction or:
The squeaky w/c user gets a free pizza:

FW: Your California Veggie Pizza...
Standard Header|Hide Pane
Allen Strege <astrege@strawhatpizza.com>

Add Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Steven,

I apologize for getting back to you so late, but I wanted to give the owner of the Placerville Straw Hat an opportunity to respond to you.
I just spoke with him and he assured me that he would respond to you by email.

Straw Hat is an unique structure in that we are a Cooperative Corporation where all of the existing stores are independently owned and operated. The
Cooperative staff work for the owners. I cannot respond directly to the quality and the execution of the pizza that you did receive, but I can say with confidence
that the recipe and the product for this particular pizza has been a standard for many years. From your description it appears that the pizza served was not
prepared to the standard recipe and more important not to the standard that you expected.

I'm hopeful that the owner, Greg Linton, will be in contact with you and that he will be able to resolve your displeasure to your satisfaction.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your situation so that our owner in Placerville is allowed the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Allen Strege
Regional Director
Straw Hat Cooperative Corporation

Greg Linton, the owner of the local Straw Hat Pizza that delivered a very skimpy veggie pizza, sent me an email with the store phone # asking me to call. I called and we talked yesterday and by five-thirty PM he had delivered a very substantial replacement ex-large California Veggie Pizza free of charge.

I'm impressed that the chain works so diligently and effectively to try to assure the satisfaction of customers who contact their website with a complaint.

Steve

P.S. I'm still eating the pizza and it's great.