Thread: reasons for pain

reasons for pain

I know humidity bothers my knees and back , do Barametric pressures have an effect also the way it goes up and down in New England ,othere than winter , New England is beautiful , where I live 1 hour to Boston ,1 Hour to the beach , and 1 hour to the Mountains and to gamble 2 hours to Mohegan Suns of Foxwoods , but these winters but they can be brutial

I've noticed changes in my pain when the weather is changing...I don't know what exactly is behind it. Be glad you don't live in Kansas where weather can change on a daily basis. Sometimes I wonder why on earth my back is bothering me so much more on some days than others...then I realize it may just have something to do with the weather.

The one thing I will always remember about Kansas history in 8th grade was the quote "if you don't like the weather, wait ten minutes and it will change." That was printed in the first paragraph of our Kansas history book...lol.

Anyway Larry, I believe there is a connection between weather and pain too.

Jennifer

Don't know ab out the pressure Larry, but the cold sure does me in .... and it is getting COLD for sure now. I am pretty close to you even if I am in a different state ..... using your location method I'm 2 hours from Boston, 1 hour from Foxwoods, and either 1, 2 or 2 1/2 hours from the beach, depending on which direction I head.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Bonita the weather changes quick here too , one day it will be in the 30's the next day it will be in the 60's last year in Jan. we had a couple of days in the 60's , all I know is the past 2 nights went down to the 20's and a full moon , and when I woke up this morning it was the worst I've felt in weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by LBUSH49
    Bonita the weather changes quick here too , one day it will be in the 30's the next day it will be in the 60's last year in Jan. we had a couple of days in the 60's , all I know is the past 2 nights went down to the 20's and a full moon , and when I woke up this morning it was the worst I've felt in weeks.
    I'm thinking Las Vegas would be a good place to move. The weather is fairly predictable. Hardly rains and hasn't snowed for quite some time. They don't even know what humidity is down there...my brother lives down there and the humidity always gets the best of him here. I might miss all the green though. The heat can get pretty unbearable during the hot summer months, I'd have to go north...then I could get my green fix, lol.

Wish I had an endless supply of money to do such things...just wishful thinking for now.

Jennifer

Yes- the weather can affect pain. The barometric pressure is the bad guy. For some people it's cold, for others it's a change in weather. Unfortunately, the only true solution is to find the right climate for your body! Wouldn't that be nice?

CKF

We should all become weather men/women we could do just as good if not better hey it's a 50/50 shot if we are going to rain or snow ,even if we mess up like they seem to do alot we would still gett paid , many times I'll say it going to rain or snow people have said the weather man said this and it seems I am right more often than they are

Cold weather and barometric pressure changes are demons for me as well.
    If you dont like the weather in Kentucky just wait five minutes and it will change.