Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Murdered Friend

Quote Originally Posted by Myc0
    A fund has been set up for the family. You can send donations to:

Sebasticook Valley Federal Credit Union
    P.O. Box 10
    Pittsfield
    Unfortunately, this fund isn't going to the whole family. Only the mother. If you'd like to send a card or donation to the father, send me a private message and I'll send you his name and address. He and my aunt spent yesterday with us and he needs all the support he can get. He is devastated.
    "I'm lost. I'm no guide, but I'm by your side." - Pearl Jam

"It decomposes, mendicant, therefore, truly, one calls this the world." -- Loka Sutta

Saorsa-

Who will have the sisters?

Grownups always have pain, but my heart is aching for the sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by betheny
    Saorsa-

Who will have the sisters?

Grownups always have pain, but my heart is aching for the sisters.
    The infant girl is the daughter of the mother and boyfriend. The 10yr old is currently in shared custody between her mother and father, but hopefully the father will be able to get full custody. He tried to get full custody of the kids 6 months ago, but the state favored the mother, and look where she lead them

The father has been trying to get them for a long time. He's a really good guy and a good dad.
    "I'm lost. I'm no guide, but I'm by your side." - Pearl Jam

"It decomposes, mendicant, therefore, truly, one calls this the world." -- Loka Sutta

So sorry to hear about your friend ,how can people be so cruel , to take a life away from someone who's just getting to know what life's about , well I'm sure he's watching over you ,he's your guilding angel now. LBUSH

Simply tragic.

I was hoping to hear that the father was trying for custody. I'd wager those kids have been in danger for a while. It's a shame to split the kids up too, though. Is he trying for custody of both? The 10 year old will need her sister. I can't imagine losing my big brother at 10. It nearly killed me at 44.

I'd hate to be a judge.

So sorry for the loss of your friend. He sounded like a very good kid and loved by many. What an awful man to shoot a child. How scared his little sister must be right now. My thoughts are with you and his family.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
    http://www.kristi-allen.com

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. I feel sad reading about it so have no idea how you must feel. Prayers for you, his Dad and his sisters.

The thing that makes all this even worse is it happened just before the holidays I'm so sorry and their family and you too for loosing a friend will be in my prayers .....LBUSH........May GOD BLESS and help you get through the holidays

I'm sorry for this tragedy. Yesterday in Toronto, a mother threw her child over an overpass into oncoming traffic and then jumped herself. They both died. I looked at David after we saw that on the news and then commented how we, as a society, need to look out for each other. So sad. Sadder still how domestic violence is still a taboo subject amongst many families.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12