Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

my hubby watches this. i hate it. he's such an unsympathetic character. i kinda think he should have hooked up with the psycho girl instead of killing her tho.
    Last edited by antiquity; 12-29-2007 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    *ahem!* Cheers who!?!?!!?
    Jen, I'll always be there to take unwarranted credit and kick your scrabulous butt.

Paul, I had to do the same. No peeking!

And yes, Deb has gotten so much hotter as the seasons unfold. My favourite tertiary character is the little Asian dude.

'You wanna see something swell? Come a little closer.'

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino
    But I'm on episode 11 of season 1 -
    I just watched episodes 9 and 10 day b4 yesterday. 11 and 12 should be watched in a day or 2. I've done it the bass-ackward way as I watched the last 5 episodes of Season 2 first... As they were broadcast on Showtime. Yeap, Rita is a hottie.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

I'm on Season 2 Episode 7, will probably finish them all by tonight but still not reading this thread in case I get a spoiler.

Such a guy question but judging that Jeff and Christopher are posting here it may have been asked.

Debs, Rita or Lila?
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Pathetic! lol

Yeah well Dexter is pretty hot. So was the Ice Truck Killer. Notice a recurring theme where the men are psycho? lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

RehabRhino, Rita hands-down!

Lynnifer, the ice truck killer was thin and creepy looking. Your taste in men?

Quote Originally Posted by doingtimeonmyass
    No, she's hot but even after all the madness, Lila is hotter.
    C5/6 incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by doingtimeonmyass

Lynnifer, the ice truck killer was thin and creepy looking. Your taste in men?
    Agree!! Rita is waay hotter as Deb and Lila are too homely, IMO.

I get that Dexter is attractive, but the ITK???? He is very creepy, but diffrent strokes....

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by 2jazzyjeff
    Agree!! Rita is waay hotter as Deb and Lila are too homely, IMO.

I get that Dexter is attractive, but the ITK???? He is very creepy, but diffrent strokes....
    Lila! homely?! Are you mixing them up? Lila is the psychotic Brit you know.

Rita is hot but has two kids and dresses like a 50 year old.

Debs - hot but built strangely like a male long distance runner.
    C5/6 incomplete

I think they're all hot in their own way. What about when Rita dressed up like the Tomb Raider girl?

Anybody have a favorite scene from the show? I liked in Season 1 when Dexter tells the shrink he's a serial killer and then says how good it felt to say that.