Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

I think the next episodes will get better and better!

I got episodes 9-12 of Season 1 in the mail the other day.. looking forward to it..

Quote Originally Posted by christopher
    and am watching s2 ep2 as we speak.
    Where did you get Season 2 from? The web?

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Yeah Jeff, I downloaded the entire season in one torrent file.

Quote Originally Posted by christopher
    Yeah Jeff, I downloaded the entire season in one torrent file.
    AH.......there's a project. I was going to tell you I don't think it's coming to UK yet!
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Lynnifer is right, season 2 is a "killer". I won't go into any details, don't want to spoil it for any of you "newbies".
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Can we talk about the season finale yet? My buddy thinks that Dexter's dad played more of a role in cultivating a killer than what happened to Dexter as a child... even going so far as to set up his Mom. Harry immediately saw an oppurtunity to create a 'good' serial killer - one that could fix what Harry saw as the injustices of the world- and started training him from day one, leaving his brother on purpose to juxtapose the two. Then when he realized the Frankenstein he created after Dexter's first victim,he couldn't live with himself.

Lila, oh Lila. So sexy, such a shame...

I've read the same opinion as well on Harry on tv.com. I hope this doesn't mean the end of the flashbacks though ... I'm still in need of answers!

Deb came out much different in the final episode than she started out as .. like from a bumbling goofy idiot to the strong confident cop she was in the finale.

I don't think we've seen the last of Lundy either. He wasn't convinced.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Rita has made a major change from a demure, little walked on, colorless lady to strong, confident, (HOT), major player in Dex's life. I do like her better now than at first. Did I mention she is HOT?

I've not ready any posts because I don't want to spoil it.

But I'm on episode 11 of season 1 - all watched over last 3 days! - and I'm totally hooked.

I love Dexter's dark narrative, and the fact that the characters are quite multi-layered. At first I thought, typical, hard-nosed bitchy female boss but then you see her relationship with people other than Dexter's sister and she's different. It's well structured.

Best thing I've watched in ages. Cheers Christopher
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

*ahem!* Cheers who!?!?!!?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12