Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

Quote Originally Posted by 2jazzyjeff
    Hmmm.. thinking the same.

Just finished the 1st 4 episodes of the 1st season.. Perty good so far and awaiting to see the Ice Truck Killer. I can see why Doaks is in the cage.. he hates Dex!

I think ole Doaks is a stone cold killer himself except he does all his killin' behind a badge and that's how he gets away with it.

Purty riveting aint it? Ole Dexter is one damn fine antihero IMHO!!!!

**SPOILER**

I've read that 3 major characters will no longer be at the end of the season.

I don't want Doakes to leave .. he adds the ying to Dexter's yang on the show!

Lila's gotta go.

ETA: Uh oh .. looks like the last two episodes were leaked online.
    Last edited by lynnifer; 12-05-2007 at 05:10 AM.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    **SPOILER**

Lila's gotta go.

I have to agree old Doaks does add a valuabe character to the overall show. Maybe Doaks and Dex could partner up and be "Salt 'n' Pepper" serial killers .....NAH, never happen.

Lila's gotta go. She's a sick, twisted and dangerous person, not to mention outta control.

I think I will just wait for the shows to happen at the regularly schduled time.

I wonder who all is scheduled to go besides Doaks and Lila?

Quote Originally Posted by garlin
    I wonder who all is scheduled to go besides Doaks and Lila?
    Special Agent Lundy has already said he's gone after the case........?

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    **SPOILER**

Lila's gotta go.

Special Agent Lundy and Deborah might run away together to hunt serial killers. As far as Doakes, who knows at this point. Lila has to go and maybe even the lieutenant.

Damn you my lovely Lyniffer! I am downloading the last two episodes now. I don't know when I am going to watch them, but I am sure it will be within the next day or two. I can't wait two weeks. Thank you. My lips will be sealed. When you said in an earlier post, "Daddy Dexter", do you know something about a fourth book coming out? That would be awesome!

Yes on the fourth book ... I can't remember where I read it online.

I've watched the last two .. couldn't wait. All I can say is Holy $hit Batman! I need therapy now - an emotional roller coaster!

*sigh* Now another year to wait. This show has me interested in tv, well cable at least, again.

Enjoy doingtime!!!!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Where did you get the last 2 from? Now I'm tempted.

Check any bittorrent ... do a search for Dexter S02E11 & S02E12.

I devoured season 1 in two days (winter in Montreal means hibernation season) and am watching s2 ep2 as we speak. Each aspect of this guy (other than the serial killer part) hits closer and closer to home. His disconnect from the rest of the world, the way he 'fits in', the emotions and thought processes when he fails to fit in... the last episode he was standing on the ledge of a building, wanting to feel alive... I could relate, as I imagine alot of us who've felt the adrenaline rush of a major trauma have.

[aside] WHY CAN'T HE KILL THAT BIG DUDE???[/aside]

Anyways, I know what I'll be watching this Christmas! I need some breakfast!

Yay another Dexter fan!!! Season 2 is even better than the 1st!