Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

I should have known it was Capt Matthews with the prostitute!

Ouch on that review. They could have done more with the Brian Moser character ... should never have killed him off to begin with (the books don't).
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Dexter seems to be losing his cool this season. I never thought I'd be rooting for a serial killer. lol

Just caught up on last night's episode. They said the end would start with the last two episodes into the next 2 seasons ... if this ends up being 'Dexter is schizophrenic' and ends up in a mental hospital with Deb taking care of him I'm going to be highly disappointed!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Just caught up on last night's episode. They said the end would start with the last two episodes into the next 2 seasons ... if this ends up being 'Dexter is schizophrenic' and ends up in a mental hospital with Deb taking care of him I'm going to be highly disappointed!
    Yeah, its gotta be a blaze of glory ending or keep on trucking, and by trucking I mean killing.

Well I wasn't expecting that last night! I'll wait in case anyone else hasn't caught up with Deb's counselling sessions ... eeeesh. Six years later this show can still knock you on your arse from left field!

I don't think Travis Marshall should meet Dexter's table ... he's sick ... not definitively evil. Definitely can't wait for next week's finale!

That must have been strange to film considering their relationship as it is.

Exactly what I thought! I think Jennifer Carpenter has become a way better actor than Michael C Hall .. he seems to be phoning in the last few episodes. I read in the Huffington Post that their divorce was final on Friday.

As much as I try to envision him as a killer, I still see him as his meek "David" character on Six Feet Under.

Cannot wait to see what he does next .. everything he does is golden.

Interesting finale...

Deb: "Huuh!"
    Dexter: "Oh God!"

Dexter's got some explaining to do and I don't believe, "Deb, its not what you think" is going to do it.