Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

I agree - he talked a lot more than Dad. Kept egging him on to do bad things too.
    T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

I hope we see Biney again ... I love the acting that guy does!

I couldn't believe he let Jonah go after beating his mother to death. Now there's two out there who know about Dexter - Jonah and Lumen. Loose ends adding up.

Deb has wondered where he is ... Jamie says he goes off by himself at times.

We're building up to a possible discovery here - he was seen by Jonah's neighbour - motel clerk is dead.

You never know with this show!
    Last edited by lynnifer; 11-17-2011 at 01:47 PM.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Hey Lynnifer, remember, Debra saw he and Lumen at the scene last yr in the finale?? Does Debra know too?? Thot she did, it was pretty obvious what they were up to.

I remember that - but she didn't see them per se - they were behind a curtain.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

I agree that Debra doesn't know . . . she didn't know who was behind the screen and she wanted it that way.

I just read that Dexter has been extended for 2 more seasons. Will be interesting to see where they go.

Awesome - wasn't sure if we were going to get any other because Michael C Hall was fidgeting over his salary - I believe he was asking for $1 mill per episode!

Anyone else see the twist last night on Dexter? I had read earlier that Gellar was a ghost but it went on for so long that even I didn't believe it anymore.

Wow!

I finally watched this weeks episode. Quite a twist at the end but it explained a lot of things (like how he could be walking around after his picture was on the front page of the paper). They had a little thing on after the show saying that in most scenes Gellar is the only one who knew he wasn't there so he would whisper to the other actors not to look at him.

Can't wait to see what happens to Angel's sister and the nerd . . . hope Dex doesn't have to take care of him too.

Yeah that one threw me as well! What's going on there!

Just read a review on Yahoo http://news.yahoo.com/7-hit-shows-st...181702442.html and they hate this year. I don't think it's one of the best but doesn't seem that bad to me. I do agree that I don't like the way Lt (I guess Captain) Laguerta is portrayed this year.