Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

I love her lines in the show!

The kid is the catalyst ... will Dexter be good? Can he be good? Will he remain bad? How long can he survive if he remains bad? He can't walk the tightrope forever and the pressure (Harrison) is building. This will culminate in the series finale (1 more season after this, or so I've read).

I think Debra has suspicions at this point - I think we'll find out more by the end of the season now that she's in charge and can watch the department - and Dex.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I don't know if Deb could handle finding out the truth about Dexter. Remember what a big deal she made out of Harry having an affair? So refresh my memory… Is Dexter the only character who knows ITK was his brother?

So what do you guys think about Edward James Olmos's character? Wasn't he on the front page of the newspaper? How is he walking around without anybody noticing?

No - remember when Trinity got away, Deb approached Dexter at Trinity's house and told him the ITK was his birth-brother after she interviewed Harry's former affair? Dexter played along like he didn't know.

As far as I know, no other character knows.

ITK has been my absolute favourite character as far as any show, ever. I hope I'm not hospitalized for long so I can keep up/catch up with this show!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Count me as a Dexter lover too! Deb's language always cracks me up and I find I use a few of her lines on a bad day....just saying it like "Deb" cracks me up. Can't wait to see the roadtrip!

Beware! Lots of F-Bombs in the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74tubLUhiLI

Have I mentioned I'm hot for Deb the previous seasons? Hasn't changed.

My absolute favourite line of all time from from Lila, "Pardon my tits!" LOL

Lynnifer - Lila is on Ringer now and every time I see her, I think about that line. Too funny.

Doingtime - the Olmos role has kind of been behind the scenes so far. Sure it will get more prominent. I can't wait to see what he does to his assistant for letting the girl go.

Mike
    T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

Wondering how Angel's sister's role will expand....

lynnifer - waiting to hear how disappointed you are after the last episode. Looks like ITK was only on one episode. Dad is back!

I loved the scene with Dex and ITK holding the pitchfork standing in front of the picture of a barn.
    T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

Brian got real annoying real fast. Dude, shut the Hell up! Can you see Dexter's busy???