Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

I've never seen this show despite knowing about it for a long time. Not sure why, cause it always sounded like something I would like. I am about to start watching it from the first season to catch up.

I am whining for you Chris ... NOT ... after I realized you're in Munich during Oktoberfest! Enjoy!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

This show gets better and better and better ... totally intrigued with the 'Brother Sam' character.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

So did anyone catch the lab intern, 'Ryan' stealing 'Bryans' handiwork in the form of the multi-coloured painted nails on the prosthetic hand from evidence in the Ice Truck Killer case??? She said she was obsessed.

Lots of rumour on the net - someone from Dexter's past is supposed to make an appearance in episode 6 that will change Dexter AND the show forever.

Guesses that 'Ryan' is 'the other sister' to a former girlfriend of ITK from the mental institution to his daughter ... that Harry was never really dead ... Lumen ... Jonah ... even Doakes! lol

I suspect it's Lumen, though I would adore hearing, "Surprise motherf*cker!" one more time! lol

I know for sure who it is now. I was reading blogs on the net and someone said to go to IMDB.com and look up the stuntmen for this particular episode.

I won't provide a link because that will be more tempting.

I can't wait until the last scene when it's revealed! It will change everything about Dexter.

So? No one's watching Dex anymore? Did you see the last 10 seconds?

Dexter's about to get real .. and evil ..

Surprised no one else is commenting. Watched episode 6 last night. Will be interesting to see if we see Dad anymore - or if he's been replaced. Brother Sam sure would be disappointed!
    T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

Absolutely loved that scene! My all time favourite character is back!

Watched the ep last night. Brian looks a little rounder in the face. Maybe he gained weight as a ghost lol. Anyways, I'm enjoying this season, but one thing I can't reconcile is the hunting victims, working and being a Dad at the same time. His kid comes off as a minor distraction in his life.

The show would be pretty boring if it centered on a single guy raising a kid. I think the main point of the kid is to see if Dexter can raise him without him turning into a monster. But, I agree that most of the time the kids seems like an afterthought since there is so much going on. Will be interesting to see if Debra makes it as a lieutenant. Glad they didn't write her out of the show when they broke up in real life - I love the way she talks - never knew there were so many uses for the word f##k.
    T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003