Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

I´m already on chapter 6....loving it.

As much as I'd like to see that scenario play out, I don't think so and here's why… Deb would freak out emotionally and she was much too relaxed at the birthday party. Look at how obsessed she was in the first seasons over learning her father was having an affair. Dexter is the only family she has and I think that information would be too much for her to bear. That's hardly something you could get counseling for.

So much foreshadowing .. the way she quoted Dexter towards the two from their earlier conversation last week, "Do you think some people deserve to die?" Dexter replied, "I think there's some people that don't deserve to live." Debra speaking to Quinn behind bars saying, "You think you know people but then you don't."

I must say I liked the original title of this episode better. Through a Looking Glass, Darkly ... which has much more connotation with it than the title they changed it to, The Big One.

I read earlier in the week where the verse comes from (not having picked up a Bible in years I wouldn't have got it):

1 Corinthians Verse 13:
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Remember .. wishes are for children. lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    I hope not. Apparently they weren't getting along during filming of the fifth season.

A source tells Access that, according to a person very close to the production, the real life husband and wife, who play brother and sister Dexter & Deborah Morgan on the hit Showtime show, haven’t been getting along on set all season and that it’s widely known an official separation announcement is imminent.
    Article.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Or.......she could become the next in the long body count.

I heard he got it on with Julia Stiles. I thought the finale wrapped things up too easily. But that happens every finale save last year's.

*small voice* I have a bit of a man-crush on Quinn

I like how Dexter can flip a car two series in a row and get away with only a bump on the head. Not to mention getting thrown down a flight of stairs with your hands tied behind your back…

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post

*small voice* I have a bit of a man-crush on Quinn
    His face reminds me of a young Ray Liotta. What do you think about the woman Vincent Masuka brings to the party? Like that would ever happen in real life!

This cracks me up.