Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

It wasn't until I read the TWOP recap that I caught that. Duh. Loved the scene with naked saran wrap guy running for his life.

Oh Deb.

Anyone else still watching? There's only one co-worker I can chat with about this show and we're on opposite schedules right now!

C'mon water cooler buddies! lol

I am loving the dynamic between Dexter and Lumen (Julia Stiles). I'm afraid it won't last though. My guess:

1) She'll take the fall and run (Dexter will help her escape), taking the heat off Dexter. Leaves it open for next season.

Peter Weller 'Robocop' has been excellent this season as disgraced cop Stan Liddy ... can't wait to see what he does with his evidence!

What the hell kind of relationship do Emily and Jordan Chase have?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Last edited by lynnifer; 12-08-2010 at 08:09 PM.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Dexter is back another season? Sweeet...

I just got caught up today with the most recent episode. This season I'm liking LaGuerta less, Debra more, Masuka a lot more, and mixed feelings about Quinn. Masuka IMO is great comic relief for the show. I'd like to see an episode that shows the inside of his house LOL. Quinn has become the new Doakes character.

This season has sure been exciting and suspenseful, however I'm finding the machete killing portion of it a little boring. As much as I like the show I find myself saying "yeah, right. Only on TV." quite a bit.

***Spoiler alert***
    I'm wondering how they're going to wrap everything up in only one more episode. It isn't a stretch of the imagination to see Quinn getting investigated and going down after this last episode even though he is innocent. He's wearing evidence , there will be cell phone records showing tension between him and the PI, and he's at the scene of the crime. BTW, is it just me or does Quinn remind you of a young Ray Liotta? I guess the whole Kyle Butler thing is just going to fade away with the FBI which is a disappointment. I'm not sure what to think about Lumen or what's going happen to her by the end of the season… All in all though I'm enjoying this season.

I can see the show continuing for a long time and I'm hoping at some point Deb finally learns about Dexter although she would never be able to handle that. Ever since John Lithgow guest starred and now Julia Stiles, I'm thinking of other more famous actors I'd like to see star in Dexter. I'd like to see someone like Harvey Keitel or Benicio Del Toro play a villain role, but maybe that would be a bit much.

I like Julia Stiles , she's a different type, they're kinda like they Kemosabe and Lone Ranger. Thinkin they'll be together awhile.

Bzzzzzzzt! Wrong!

Finale: Loved it or hated it? (I loved it).

The foreshadowing in the entire last episode was unreal. Deb stole the show!

'Nuff said for now.

Loved it!

When Deb spoke to the ones behind the curtain, my heart was racing! Not many shows do that to me.

I say that the cliffhanger was Deb finding out about Dexter ... next season. I was holding my breath too on that scene!

Quote Originally Posted by doingtimeonmyass View Post
    Loved it!

When Deb spoke to the ones behind the curtain, my heart was racing! Not many shows do that to me.
    Me too, and I was left wondering if she actually knew who was behind the curtain or not. This is one of the best writen shows on TV, and every year it seems to get better and better. Quinn is going to be even more fascinating next season, as he knows he owes a very big debt of gratitude to Dexter, but I am not sure he understands the total picture yet.