Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Todd, get to your video store or Netflix ASAP! You have to start with season one though because the story keeps building on what has happened in the past. Trust me, you will be glad you got it, although you might find yourself loosing a bit of sleep with a serious case of the "willies."
    Hehe! I recently bought season one of True Blood off eBay. I'll have to check out Dexter soon.

(You're going to LOVE you some True Blood!)
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    (You're going to LOVE you some True Blood!)
    I will confess: I find vampires erotic, and I know I'm not the only one. They're erotic mythical creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    I will confess: I find vampires erotic, and I know I'm not the only one. They're erotic mythical creatures.
    Lestat was one of the most erotic characters ever created! You are going to enjoy 'True Blood' a lot. Look for Eric when he shows up in an episode. He is pretty erotic too!

Speaking of Lestat ... I had never read the Anne Rice books (the horror!) ... I've started with the second one, the telling of Lestat's creation. Different from the movie, Queen of the Damned. And I like the name Marius from the movie.

Looking forward to Dexter Season 5! They pick right up where they left off ... with Rita dead.

Looking forward to Dexter Season 5! They pick right up where they left off ... with Rita dead.
    I'm counting down!
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

The first episode: genius. Who else cried at the end? I mean ... errr ... after Dexter bludgeoned that guy with the boat anchor .. but AFTER that I mean! lol

The first episode: genius. Who else cried at the end? I mean ... errr ... after Dexter bludgeoned that guy with the boat anchor .. but AFTER that I mean! lol
    I got teared up...not gonna lie. Some of my friends thought it was too slow, but you really can't deal with what happened last season in 5 minutes. (no spoiler alerts for those catching up)

Has anyone heard or confirmed the rumor julia stiles is in this season?
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

Heard and confirmed. An interesting role as 'assistant' to the dark passenger (a reference if you've read the books to Dexter's alter-ego).

Loving Julia Stiles this season!

Who saw Harrison say his first words? "Die-die." Funnier?!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12