Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter on SHO or TMN

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    Last night's 'An Inconvenient Lie' was the best episode of Season 2 yet ..
    Aaaahhh, my eyes! <must quit reading> I have it taped and am gonna watch it tonight.

We like Dexter a lot, more twists and turns in the writing keeps you on your toes.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

I've seen parts of it... I should start watching it since I really liked Micheal C. Hall in Six Feet Under.

ck - you won't be disappointed I assure you! Besides, I'd have someone else to discuss episodes with .. the more the merrier! lol

Kinda feel icky liking a serial killer though ... lol ...
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Lynnifer, it's that little smirk he has.......sort of like he is letting you in on his secret, which is downright seductive, despite his serial killer status.

That was probably one of the best episodes ever. Finally another "Dark Passenger". It will be very interesting to see how that story unfolds. I'm wondering if Lila has killed people in the past, what kind of measures has she taken not to get caught. She could be a nice devilish playmate for soulless Dexter . I'm just hoping her past doesn't come back and drag Dexter down with her.

Since she wasn't raised with the code of Harry I can easily see how she could pick up victims from NA meetings and do them in with drugs. An overdosed addict probably wouldn't raise too much suspicion.

About the car salesman, what other movies has he played in? I know I've seen him before but I can't think of where.

I declare right now that she has something to do with Dexter's mother being killed (like it was her dad or some relative) .. just a coincidence .. let's see how this plays out and if I'm right!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

I am really liking this new character Lila! Good episode this week ... loved the part where Dexter met Rita's mother at the dinner table and pretended she was an alien.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer
    Someone on another message board came up with a good theory that Maria was seeing Pascal's fiance .. but I don't see that at all. Not yet anyway. Thoughts?
    I guess he/she was right. Interesting...
    I am really liking this new character Lila!
    Me too. Interesting artwork in her studio.

What was the significance of Doakes killing that man on the boat?
    The mother has pretty good intuition when she warns Rita about Dexter hiding something. If they only knew...

I'm not sure .. but I had thought Doakes was going to let that man go. Hmmm ... guess he's not as dirty as I thought he was. I know they're shying away from what the books have, but in some places they're following that line of story. By the way, hope I'm never 'Mozambiqued!'

lynn, you have to add "spoiler alert!!" to the title of this thread!